Ravens DC Mike McDonald

hawks85

Reaction score
Um, I think we just got Macdonald. It's not confirmed, but I got a text message literally 2 minutes ago from my buddy who knows some sources and it was a pic of Macdonald. Jesus Christ, I hope this is true.
He wasn't pulling my chain. What I didn't mention is that when I got this text they were hashing out the details to his 6 year contract. At that point nothing was confirmed by anyone, so I didn't want to say anything.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Yesterday they were probably saying how much they love him. Today they're probably like good riddance, he sucks blah blah blah.
The predominant take from the Ravens Forum is that the loss of Macdonald is a big one. Pretty much across the board they are distinctly unhappy about losing him and many were crying for him to made the HC and getting rid of Harbs. They figure he will be a great HC and that Patrick Queen is likely to want to go with him. Not sure how we can afford that - but I would happily take him!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The predominant take from the Ravens Forum is that the loss of Macdonald is a big one. Pretty much across the board they are distinctly unhappy about losing him and many were crying for him to made the HC and getting rid of Harbs. They figure he will be a great HC and that Patrick Queen is likely to want to go with him. Not sure how we can afford that - but I would happily take him!
I like Macdonald, but boy. Sounds like Ravens fans are even another level higher on the ungrateful scale.

chris98251

Reaction score
He does look like Peter Brady, also a bit of The Beaver in him also !