Ravens v Steelers...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
That has to be one of the luckiest ints of all time in nfl history....how it didnt hit the ground is astonishing

hawk45

Reaction score
My pleasure watching the Steelers get denied knows no bounds. Glad I stuck with this game.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1j3u7eke said:
YYZHawksFan":1j3u7eke said:
Someone bought the thigh master.
Nice one! :th2thumbs:

Wow. Steelers fans quiet although they cheered on a steelers 4th and Ben had to tell them to shut up. Would have thought more of those fans.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawk45":1fgexxsn said:
My pleasure watching the Steelers get denied knows no bounds. Glad I stuck with this game.

Kind of sucks bell got taken out on a cheap shot though...I think the Steelers are the better team when he is playing obv...he was beasting this year.

Without Bell that offense is just meh

drdiags

Reaction score
The Bell hit was legit. Even Tomlin said the argument was not about the hit. Dudes cannot go high, so they have stated they will start going low. Blame the NFL but it was a one-on-one tackle situation and if he doesn't get the player down, it is a TD.

Cannot have it both ways.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I can hardly wait for the moment where the Steelers, down 15, score a TD and then kick the one point instead of going for two because the one makes it a one-score game and because NFL coaches jerk off to the thought of losing close games at the expense of some of their win equity.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":60apzrs4 said:
EaPqcHU

This was pretty priceless

-bsd RPA

That's got to hit right between the berries for Niner fans.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
falcongoggles":ul2sw8x7 said:
Cardinals getting beat...sure. Baltimore blowing out Pitt (late 4th quarter) didn't see that coming
You didnt see that coming without the RB who had 2000+ yards and 11 TD out for the game?

Msfann

Reaction score
Woohoo crotchlesburgler with the pick!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Looks like Rapistberger and his boys are done. Would love to have seen our guys beat them down in the Owl, but guess I'll just have to wait til they visit the C-Link next season. Oh well, always a good day when the Stealers lose.