Ravens v Steelers...

Msfann

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":32c0c8vi said:
When's the last time Gradkowski even played? His throws were spot on, certainly better than that pick the rapist just threw.

He looked better than nimrod in Arizona.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2qfu9pum said:
Looks like Rapistberger and his boys are done. Would love to have seen our guys beat them down in the Owl, but guess I'll just have to wait til they visit the C-Link next season. Oh well, always a good day when the Stealers lose.

Especially since they are def better than the Ravens if they were to go against us with a healthy Bell. I think going against Flacco would be one of the easiest games the LOB could have.

I look forward to the Pats dismantling the Ravens next week...assuming Indy wins.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Msfann":1icmyrs0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1icmyrs0 said:
When's the last time Gradkowski even played? His throws were spot on, certainly better than that pick the rapist just threw.

He looked better than nimrod in Arizona.
That kid that wants Newton's job on that ad for Play-60 looked better too ("I'm just loosening up my arm").

falcongoggles

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3i4xb7n7 said:
falcongoggles":3i4xb7n7 said:
Cardinals getting beat...sure. Baltimore blowing out Pitt (late 4th quarter) didn't see that coming
You didnt see that coming without the RB who had 2000+ yards and 11 TD out for the game?

Baltimore squeaked out wins over Jax and Cleveland and lost to Houston before this game. They also didn't score 30 points in the last 4 weeks. Yeah, color me surprised they are taking it to Pitt.

Msfann

Reaction score
The ravens are laying the wood on the steAlers, I love it!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I just saw a girl on FB defend her Steelers with, "refs were paid".
OMG, like SB 40?????

hawk45

Reaction score
The TD called back for holding was delicious, as was the INT as soon as rapisthamburglar re entered the game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":p4fnkqsi said:
OMG, like SB 40?????

Well Ravens did only have 2 for 14 yards and Steelers had 8 for 114..but :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im just glad the Ravens were able to win. Because they are def a worse team than the Steelers when Bell is healthy which he probably would of been for the superbowl. Makes our job easier assuming we make it to the big game. I have no fear for the joke called the Ravens or Flacco. Joe is prob QB 5 out of 6 in the AFC playoffs only beating out Dalton. He is the ELI Manning of the AFC

telerion

Reaction score
Couldn't help but smile at several big Pittsburgh plays (including a late TD) getting called back by the refs. Yeah it's kind of petty; I know.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
The team doctor should be fired for allowing Roethlisberger back into that game. Dude looked concussed.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":19ij1q8t said:
ZorntoLargent":19ij1q8t said:
OMG, like SB 40?????

Well Ravens did only have 2 for 14 yards and Steelers had 8 for 114..but :D
That was surprising.. not the penalties on Pittsburgh, but the lack of penalties on Baltimore. Pitt earned their yards with several PFs and PI on a big bomb. It was like the Ravens got them to meltdown and they lost it. Trolling the Steelers for sure. Taking a big swing, head shot, late hit out of bounds. 45 yards right there. Add in another big PI and the yards are huge.

But 2 penalties on the Ravens vs. Pittsburgh? I didn't see anything too obvious outside the missed 12 men on the field.

lsheldon

Reaction score
The dog is only sad because he has to wear such a terrible shirt. Coaches look is priceless and I loved watching the Stealers lose like that.

Dreadbelch":3hjm0ae3 said:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Suck it, Tomlin. Maybe you should have stepped out on the field to block a Ravens player or two some more. Jerk.