Ray Mcdonald unlikely to be charged ? mercury news

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2qcht83j said:
Marvin49":2qcht83j said:
hawknation2014":2qcht83j said:
Marvin49":2qcht83j said:
This comment is a joke.

Just know, you support a player who committed domestic violence. Dragging her from the home at 2 AM was a crime.

How simple minded a comment.

Can't be he's innocent. Nope...he wears red and gold and you don't like red and gold so no matter what the team, DA, PD or anyone says...he's guilty.

Sad.

You are in full spin mode. He admitted to putting his hands on her and dragging her out of their home in the middle of the night. Was that responsible behavior that should be defended? That kind of homerism is repulsive.

Now go ahead and defend Chris Culliver's hit and run . . . you know, the other criminal who started for you guys yesterday. Maybe Santa Clara DA will get him off with community service like they did for Aldon.

Right. I'M in spin mode. LOL.

Do you even hear yourself?

SHE pulled a GUN on HIM. SHE ran away when he called 911.

Months later SHE hit HIM. She doesn't even deny it. He tried to remove her from the home. When she wouldn't leave, he called a cop (because that's what you do when you break the law...call a cop). Oh wait, that's right...all the cops are I the pocket of the 49ers. That's the only way this whole little story you've concocted makes sense. Everyone is paid.

Can't POSSIBLY be that this was BS to start.

Why even argue really? There is nothing that could have been said or reported that you'd even consider because it would make you wrong. I got your number now.

Can't be wrong...no matter what I say, you refuse to see common sense. Nope..he HAS to be guilty.

Must be nice to sit up in that tower and ignore reason or facts and only believe what you want.

Chris Culliver? Another patented .net argument...can't win? Move the target.

EDIT: Ya know what...that last part was too harsh. Its not all of .net and there are posters like this on every board. Shouldn't have said that. It is very common though in my conversations on this topic on this site.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xk9kyqh said:

Months later SHE hit HIM. She doesn't even deny it. He tried to remove her from the home. When she wouldn't leave, he called a cop (because that's what you do when you break the law...call a cop). Oh wait, that's right...all the cops are I the pocket of the 49ers. That's the only way this whole little story you've concocted makes sense. Everyone is paid.

Why even argue really? There is nothing that could have been said or reported that you'd even consider because it would make you wrong. I got your number now.

Can't be wrong...no matter what I say, you refuse to see common sense. Nope..he HAS to be guilty.

Must be nice to sit up in that tower and ignore reason or facts and only believe what you want.

EDIT: Ya know what...that last part was too harsh. Its not all of .net and there are posters like this on every board. Shouldn't have said that. It is very common though in my conversations on this topic on this site.

Usually when you call a cop it is one that is on duty and not actually on your employers payroll.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":2tkh0s0x said:

Apparently, Marvin's right because Marvin says so.

I would just caution you about one thing. Never put your hands on a woman and attempt to drag her out of your house by the neck in the middle of the night.

Even though you think that's commendable behavior, you might not get the same treatment by the Santa Clara criminal justice system. Just something to keep in mind.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
At least Marv's insinuation she was drunk and preggo wasn't true. I'm sorry, I meant salacious rumor he passed on very innocently.

Turns out she was upstairs sleeping, and some ladies McDonald had been chatting up the night before were making a little progress on the drunk. Some WAG of another player texted her what was happening and she lost her shit.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":wucy4r04 said:
Marvin49":wucy4r04 said:

I would just caution you about one thing. Never put your hands on a woman and attempt to drag her out of your house by the neck in the middle of the night.

Even though you think that's commendable behavior, you might not get the same treatment by the Santa Clara criminal justice system. Just something to keep in mind.

...and the DA. And the Police. And just about everyone who didn't pull a gun on her fiance and run away when 911 was called.

"Drag her by the neck". There you go...making sh*t up again. Can't help yourself can you?

When all else fails....invent.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2og2suyg said:
At least Marv's insinuation she was drunk and preggo wasn't true. I'm sorry, I meant salacious rumor he passed on very innocently.

Turns out she was upstairs sleeping, and some ladies McDonald had been chatting up the night before were making a little progress on the drunk. Some WAG of another player texted her what was happening and she lost her shit.

To be fair...still don't know if that's not true. LOL. Odd that she is very uncooperative with the police.

Doesn't matter tho. It's over.

Make jokes all you want, but I only brought it up because I was asked and told "we are all grownups".

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not about Ray McDonald but in somewhat related news, I saw somewhere that Aldon Smith reneged on his commitment for comunity service per his probation requirements...yet he's allowed back to play. That's ridiculous. He should be witheld from any play until he meets his probation requirements satisfactorily. Not just him but anyone who has the same type of sentence and defaults on requirements outlined in the sentence.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":16h44sjd said:
hawknation2014":16h44sjd said:
Marvin49":16h44sjd said:

...and the DA. And the Police. And just about everyone who didn't pull a gun on her fiance and run away when 911 was called.

"Drag her by the neck". There you go...making sh*t up again. Can't help yourself can you?

Are you denying that Ray McDonald pulled her by the neck and left bruising on her neck that was identified by the police?

Marvin lives in fantasy land where this kind of behavior is defensible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1scvwkj6 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1scvwkj6 said:
Marvin49":1scvwkj6 said:
hawknation2014":1scvwkj6 said:
Only on .net. LOL. You guys crack me up.

She pulls a gun, runs away when 911 is called, months later hits him, is bruised when he removes her from the house, calls a cop to have her removed, and then SHE calls 911...

...and it's the DA protecting a 49er. I'm sorry...if a woman pulled a piece on me, SHE'D be going to the pokey. Who's being protected here exactly? As far as I can see she's not cooperating, hired her own attorney, and HER name isn't being dragged through the mud.

It's predictable behavior here tho. No worries...just hope you don't actually believe the BS your spewing.

McDonald claimed she pulled a gun. Claimed this to the Santa Clara police, who have shown time and time again that they are in the pockets of the 49ers. She was neither arrested nor charged nor found guilty for that.

We are not the only ones who are expressing outrage at Santa Clara's preferential treatment toward 49er players. Several columnists have expressed concern about this uneasy relationship leading to an inconsistent administration of justice.

Total homeristic BS.

First off, most of the incidents that are talked about didn't even happen in SC and are talked about as if they were.

Second, outside of the Brooks situation where the guy he hit was telling Brooks he'd let it go if he paid him off, the SC DA HAS prosecuted 49ers. Aldon didn't get away with it. He was charged and sentenced. Culliver was charged and awaits his trial date.

Should off-duty police be able to work for NFL teams? Who knows, but this is hardly the only time its happened and there is zero evidence that he even did anything wrong. McDonald called the cop to get her to leave BEFORE she made the 911 call.

You guys just HAVE to keep pushing this thing even when its shown that it didn't happen the way you want it to.

YOU are the spinners here gentlemen. This played out pretty much spot on how I said it would all along and now that there are facts reported by the SC DA (NOT the police) you still cling to your desparate story.

Get over it. You were and are wrong. Deal with it.

The only "facts" here is that everyone involved are great at doing their part in sweeping things under the rug.

Homerism in full effect again.

Hilarious, but sad.[/quote]
Yes it is Melvin, but the problem is the biggest homer in this conversation is the guy you see in the mirror.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1slx5sfu said:
Marvin49":1slx5sfu said:
hawknation2014":1slx5sfu said:
Marvin49":1slx5sfu said:

Are you denying that Ray McDonald pulled her by the neck and left bruising on her neck that was identified by the police?

Marvin lives in fantasy land where this kind of behavior is defensible AS LONG AS YOU ARE WEARING A RED AND GOLD UNIFORM
There, fixed it for you. 8)

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3v573kyn said:
hawknation2014":3v573kyn said:
Marvin49":3v573kyn said:
hawknation2014":3v573kyn said:

Marvin lives in fantasy land where this kind of behavior is defensible AS LONG AS YOU ARE WEARING A RED AND GOLD UNIFORM

Basically, his whole argument boils down to "she deserved it because I said so."

No one deserves to be dragged out of her home by her neck in the middle of the night . . . No one.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawkfan68":23ajm8bn said:
Not about Ray McDonald but in somewhat related news, I saw somewhere that Aldon Smith reneged on his commitment for comunity service per his probation requirements...yet he's allowed back to play. That's ridiculous. He should be witheld from any play until he meets his probation requirements satisfactorily. Not just him but anyone who has the same type of sentence and defaults on requirements outlined in the sentence.

Uh, no.

It was falsely reported that he had exceeded his requirement for community service but had not met the requirement for therapy TO RETURN EARLY.

1) He's NOT returning early.

2) Both his agent and the NFLPA said the report was false and he'd fulfilled his requirements.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3cqqh2ag said:
Marvin49":3cqqh2ag said:
hawknation2014":3cqqh2ag said:
Marvin49":3cqqh2ag said:

Marvin lives in fantasy land where this kind of behavior is defensible.

Wow. The BS just never stops with you. There was one unsubstantiated report that she had bruising on her neck. That NEVER was reported by the police or the DA and you are running with as if it's fact.

All of the sudden he now dragged her by the neck. Lol. Show me a single solitary place where that I'd written.

So YES. I'm denying that happened. You are inventing total BS in a pathetic attempt to be right. Let me help you here...

YOU ARE WRONG. GIVE UP. YOU LOOK SILLY.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":2d8j8mkv said:
Wow. The BS just never stops with you. There was one unsubstantiated report that she had bruising on her neck. That NEVER was reported by the police or the DA and you are running with as if it's fact.

All of the sudden he now dragged her by the neck. Lol. Show me a single solitary place where that I'd written.

So YES. I'm denying that happened. You are inventing total BS in a pathetic attempt to be right. Let me help you here...

There have been hundreds of articles identifying the bruises on her neck and arms. Literally hundreds.

http://bit.ly/1oEvyLg

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2070g3m1 said:
Sports Hernia":2070g3m1 said:
hawknation2014":2070g3m1 said:
Marvin49":2070g3m1 said:

Basically, his whole argument boils down to "she deserved it because I said so."

No one deserves to be dragged out of her home by her neck in the middle of the night . . . No one.[/quote]

Where did I say that? Man you just can't stop with the BS.

You CONTINUE to concoct a story that exists only on your mind. Read the police report and show me where "restraining her" as McDonald readily admitted equates to "dragged her by the neck". It doesn't exist. Ya know how I know that ? If it did he'd have been charged. Just as Aldon did and Culliver did even though you say they never charge Niners.

I'm done here. This conversation is a waste of time. The Police, DA, and now league have cleared him...

...but you insist conspiracy abounds.

Ridiculous.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":240h770e said:
Marvin49":240h770e said:

There have been hundreds of articles identifying the bruises on her neck and arms. Literally hundreds.

http://bit.ly/1oEvyLg

"Light bruising on her neck". #1 still not from police or DA. #2 even if true, that is a far, far cry from "dragged by the neck".

This Hyperbole is really disgusting. This is about nothing more than you WANTING him to be guilty despite all facts pointing to the contrary. I'm done responding because the entire exercise isn't about her at all. It's about a Niner you want to see in trouble. Nothing more.

The Police disagree with you. The DA disagrees with you. The League disagrees with you.

That's enough for me because convincing you is a pointless endeavor.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":3kd9k8qo said:
"Light bruising on her neck". #1 still not from police or DA. #2 even if true, that is a far, far cry from "dragged by the neck".

This Hyperbole is really disgusting. This is about nothing more than you WANTING him to be guilty despite all facts pointing to the contrary. I'm done responding because the entire exercise isn't about her at all. It's about a Niner you want to see in trouble. Nothing more.

The Police disagree with you. The DA disagrees with you. The League disagrees with you.

Not charging him does not mean his behavior was morally correct. That's what I find most disturbing about your posts, i.e. that you actively defend dragging a pregnant woman by the neck from her home at 2 AM.

Again, was that the appropriate way to handle that situation?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":gsbmb253 said:
Maybe the "niner defense squad" was right about D-baugh's "above reproach" comment being misinterpreted.

With the local DA's in his back pocket what he meant was "We are above the law!"

They have Stephen Sagal on their team??? Wow :smiley_karate: :zzzzz:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score

Are you surprised by the response? Wait, why are you even on this message board?