Ray Mcdonald unlikely to be charged ? mercury news

Marvin49

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":lkhkqre3 said:
She doesn't want to lose her cash cow.

Right...which is why she fired a gun into the ground in May and then ran away when 911 was called and now called 911 after being forcibly removed from the house and refuses to cooperate with the authorities.

Yup. Special kinda homer to read the above and come away with "He's guilty and she don't wanna lose her money".

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Marvin49":2zwq0nxp said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2zwq0nxp said:

Right...which is why she fired a gun into the ground in May and then ran away when 911 was called and now called 911 after being forcibly removed from the house and refuses to cooperate with the authorities.

Yup. Special kinda homer to read the above and come away with "He's guilty and she don't wanna lose her money".

Actually it takes a special kind of homer to think other wise.

In the details, she was very uncooperative and refused to come in for pictures and additional interviews. There is no case because she won't talk. All the details of this boils down to she won't talk, they can't get eveidence, she has everything to lose too.

I am interested in what will happen from the NFL now and its new domestic assualt policy. The DA might not have enough eveidence to fulfil the requirments for a conviction from a juty, but the NFL doesn't need that high standard.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Fudwamper":21grvjcj said:
All the details of this boils down to she won't talk, they can't get eveidence, she has everything to lose too.

ALL the details?

I think you're missing some relevant details. :lol:

(e.g. that both parties agreed she struck him first; that he called a police officer to have her removed before she called the police; that she pulled and fired a gun into the ground in a previous argument and fled the scene--making a self-defense argument MUUUUUCH easier).

It's a sad event all around, but clinging any which way to a conspiracy theory or saying it simply comes down to her not wanting to be out of the relationship for the sake of money is pretty silly, IMO. Heck, if she was solely interested in money why in the world did she already pull a gun him months before or hit him in the first place on that night? That doesn't sound like the behavior of someone just keeping everything copacetic to keep herself in a relationship for the money.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Fudwamper":s6gkyuu9 said:
Marvin49":s6gkyuu9 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":s6gkyuu9 said:

Actually it takes a special kind of homer to think other wise.

In the details, she was very uncooperative and refused to come in for pictures and additional interviews. There is no case because she won't talk. All the details of this boils down to she won't talk, they can't get eveidence, she has everything to lose too.

I am interested in what will happen from the NFL now and its new domestic assualt policy. The DA might not have enough eveidence to fulfil the requirments for a conviction from a juty, but the NFL doesn't need that high standard.

Horse Puckey.

She won't talk. That's true.

She also admitted to hitting him first, he called the cop BEFORE she called 911 in order to have her removed, he said he was trying to restrain her after being hit and remove her from the house and the injuries were consistent with that account.

Oh yeah....a few months earlier, she also pulled a gun, fired it at the ground (although that part is unsubstantiated...not in question tho that she did in fact pull a gun) and ran away from the house when he told her he was calling 911.

Sooooo......

WOman has a history of pulling a gun, admits to hitting him, has injuries consistent with someone trying to restrain and remove her from premesis, the guy calls another cop to help have her removed....

.....and all you see is "she won't talk" and decide its because she's saving her money.

...and somehow I'M a homer. That only makes sense with blue and green glasses on.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Santa Clara DA strikes again. Disgusting.

Have they found a way yet to make Chris Culliver's hit and run/brass knuckles disappear?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Source: Eric Branch

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eric_Branch/tweets

The District Attourney said she allegedly "struck him" and he then allegedly tried to "forcebly remove her" from the home before calling the cop and saying "remove this female."

But since we are Hawk fans who hate the 49ers let's just pretend McDonald is a monster despite being hit first and having this chick pull a gun on him in May.

Screwed up relationship? Yep. Does that mean McDonald is some abuser? Not according to the evidence. Sounds like your run of the mill dysfunctional Jerry Springer relationship to me. Naturally it needs to end but why should she have the right to hit him with no consequence?

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":y5c3x2uy said:

Have they found a way yet to make Chris Culliver's hit and run/brass knuckles disappear?

Only on .net. LOL. You guys crack me up.

She pulls a gun, runs away when 911 is called, months later hits him, is bruised when he restrains her and tries to remove her from the house, calls a cop to have her removed, and then SHE calls 911...

...and it's the DA protecting a 49er. I'm sorry...if a woman pulled a piece on me, SHE'D be going to the pokey. Who's being protected here exactly? As far as I can see she's not cooperating, hired her own attorney, and HER name isn't being dragged through the mud.

It's predictable behavior here tho. No worries...just hope you don't actually believe the BS your spewing.

I've been saying "wait for the facts of the case" since the very beginning and was accused time and time again that I was "spinning". Now that the facts are out...who's spinning now?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":3oznffy2 said:
hawknation2014":3oznffy2 said:

She pulls a gun, runs away when 911 is called, months later hits him, is bruised when he removes her from the house, calls a cop to have her removed, and then SHE calls 911...

...and it's the DA protecting a 49er. I'm sorry...if a woman pulled a piece on me, SHE'D be going to the pokey. Who's being protected here exactly? As far as I can see she's not cooperating, hired her own attorney, and HER name isn't being dragged through the mud.

It's predictable behavior here tho. No worries...just hope you don't actually believe the BS your spewing.

McDonald claimed she pulled a gun. Claimed this to the Santa Clara police, who have shown time and time again that they are in the pockets of the 49ers. She was neither arrested nor charged nor found guilty for that.

We are not the only ones who are expressing outrage at Santa Clara's preferential treatment toward 49er players. Several columnists have expressed concern about this uneasy relationship leading to an inconsistent administration of justice.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2kw2ca4h said:
Was the "cop" that Ray called the off-duty guy on the niners payroll?

Yes.

So? She admitted to hitting him and her bruises match McDonalds story. She also pulled a gun on him months before.

Game over. I don't care if he called Al Capone.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Santa Clara DA is a joke. Let a jury decide whether a 300 lbs defensive linemen physically removing his pregnant fiance from their home at 2 AM was done in "self defense."

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1tt9vexv said:
Marvin49":1tt9vexv said:
hawknation2014":1tt9vexv said:

She pulls a gun, runs away when 911 is called, months later hits him, is bruised when he removes her from the house, calls a cop to have her removed, and then SHE calls 911...

McDonald claimed she pulled a gun. Claimed this to the Santa Clara police, who have shown time and time again that they are in the pockets of the 49ers. She was neither arrested nor charged nor found guilty for that.

We are not the only ones who are expressing outrage at Santa Clara's preferential treatment toward 49er players. Several columnists have expressed concern about this uneasy relationship leading to an inconsistent administration of justice.

Total homeristic BS.

First off, most of the incidents that are talked about didn't even happen in SC and are talked about as if they were.

Second, outside of the Brooks situation where the guy he hit was telling Brooks he'd let it go if he paid him off, the SC DA HAS prosecuted 49ers. Aldon didn't get away with it. He was charged and sentenced. Culliver was charged and awaits his trial date.

Should off-duty police be able to work for NFL teams? Who knows, but this is hardly the only time its happened and there is zero evidence that he even did anything wrong. McDonald called the cop to get her to leave BEFORE she made the 911 call.

You guys just HAVE to keep pushing this thing even when its shown that it didn't happen the way you want it to.

YOU are the spinners here gentlemen. This played out pretty much spot on how I said it would all along and now that there are facts reported by the SC DA (NOT the police) you still cling to your desparate story.

Get over it. You were and are wrong. Deal with it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3oswasof said:
Santa Clara DA is a joke. Let a jury decide whether a 300 lbs defensive linemen physically removing his pregnant fiance from their home at 2 AM was done in "self defense."

This comment is a joke.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Marvin49":32fk52pj said:
CurryStopstheRuns":32fk52pj said:

Yes.

So? She admitted to hitting him and her bruises match McDonalds story. She also pulled a gun on him months before.

The report says that the marks were consistent with attempting to restrain the assailant, correct? Did she not have bruises on her neck? Maybe the SC police department view a rear-naked-choke as an acceptable form of restraint?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":4nvcbw42 said:
hawknation2014":4nvcbw42 said:

This comment is a joke.

Just know, you support a player who committed domestic violence. Dragging her from the home at 2 AM was a crime.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":12mqw36a said:
Marvin49":12mqw36a said:
CurryStopstheRuns":12mqw36a said:

Yes.

The report says that the marks were consistent with attempting to restrain the assailant, correct? Did she not have bruises on her neck? Maybe the SC police department view a rear-naked-choke as an acceptable form of restraint?

Bruises on neck were and have always been a rumor. NEVER reported by the DA or PD. I've always said that and peeps just say I'm spinning. It was falsely reported.

Even if it's true, they STILL report that whatever bruising she had was consistent with him trying to restrain her.

In this political climate, if there was ANYTHING to this he'd have been charged.

Sorry to break your hearts, but this was always a load of BS.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":277jazvz said:
Marvin49":277jazvz said:
hawknation2014":277jazvz said:

This comment is a joke.

Just know, you support a player who committed domestic violence. Dragging her from the home at 2 AM was a crime.

How simple minded a comment.

Can't be he's innocent. Nope...he wears red and gold and you don't like red and gold so no matter what the team, DA, PD or anyone says...he's guilty.

Sad.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Marvin49":1f1h95z2 said:
hawknation2014":1f1h95z2 said:
Marvin49":1f1h95z2 said:
hawknation2014":1f1h95z2 said:

Total homeristic BS.

First off, most of the incidents that are talked about didn't even happen in SC and are talked about as if they were.

Second, outside of the Brooks situation where the guy he hit was telling Brooks he'd let it go if he paid him off, the SC DA HAS prosecuted 49ers. Aldon didn't get away with it. He was charged and sentenced. Culliver was charged and awaits his trial date.

Should off-duty police be able to work for NFL teams? Who knows, but this is hardly the only time its happened and there is zero evidence that he even did anything wrong. McDonald called the cop to get her to leave BEFORE she made the 911 call.

You guys just HAVE to keep pushing this thing even when its shown that it didn't happen the way you want it to.

YOU are the spinners here gentlemen. This played out pretty much spot on how I said it would all along and now that there are facts reported by the SC DA (NOT the police) you still cling to your desparate story.

The only "facts" here is that everyone involved are great at doing their part in sweeping things under the rug.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":hiuyh5lo said:
Marvin49":hiuyh5lo said:
hawknation2014":hiuyh5lo said:

Total homeristic BS.

The only "facts" here is that everyone involved are great at doing their part in sweeping things under the rug.[/quote]

Homerism in full effect again.

Hilarious, but sad.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":3hg3paku said:
hawknation2014":3hg3paku said:
Marvin49":3hg3paku said:
hawknation2014":3hg3paku said:

This comment is a joke.

How simple minded a comment.

Can't be he's innocent. Nope...he wears red and gold and you don't like red and gold so no matter what the team, DA, PD or anyone says...he's guilty.

Sad.

You are in full spin mode. He admitted to putting his hands on her and dragging her out of their home in the middle of the night. Was that responsible behavior that should be defended? That kind of homerism is repulsive.

Now go ahead and defend Chris Culliver's hit and run . . . you know, the other criminal who started for you guys yesterday. Maybe Santa Clara DA will get him off with community service like they did for Aldon.