irfuben32

Reaction score
Thanks for posting

I cried most of the way through that

damn....

male menopause is a bitch

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I started to cry like a baby about half way thru when it became apparent how important our team is to this community. What an emotional ride the last few months have been.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Who is the guy at 19:28 in the multi coloured shirt? Comes on screen just after Kearse.

Is it Arceto Clark?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1igrxvez said:
Who is the guy at 19:28 in the multi coloured shirt? Comes on screen just after Kearse.

Is it Arceto Clark?
I think it's Arceto Clark...he was calling him CC or something like that right?

Edit: yeah it sounds like he says "Ceto in the house!"

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ok... That was about the coolest thing I'VE ever seen, next to the actual SB. Goosebumps galore! He needs to be a lifer Seahawk. I don't even care if he gets to the point where he's wasting a roster spot as long as we keep getting more RRR's! (ok, not really). Can't wait for part 2!

I feel like posting this vid over on all the Donk's boards under the heading "This Is Why You Got Destroyed In The Super Bowl".

But, being the empathetic person I am, it's still too soon for those poor bastards...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Awesomeness!

I trust that most of you have seen the seahawks.com condensed version of that send off. Very cool to get the full-length video from the players' perspective. Another bonus is the actual sounds of the players and 12s replacing Pit Bull. :th2thumbs:

253hawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":39mcxba4 said:
Looks like the first of a few SB 48 RRR's. I am sure there will be more to come filmed during that week. The title is "Pre SB......"

Mike said it's going to be 3 parts total, and they're already edited and done and ready to go.

bryantology79

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":11o7za4x said:
That was incredible, epic. No matter how many more we win it will never be able to match the feelings and emotions of this first one.

true, but personally im starving for another championship. cant shake the feeling of we should have 2 titles right now if it werent for SBXL(BS) ...thats a chip i think us 12s will always carry.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
bryantology79":36zqft2d said:
LawlessHawk":36zqft2d said:
That was incredible, epic. No matter how many more we win it will never be able to match the feelings and emotions of this first one.

true, but personally im starving for another championship. cant shake the feeling of we should have 2 titles right now if it werent for SBXL(BS) ...thats a chip i think us 12s will always carry.

Thinking like that you'll never have enough!!!

When we get two you'll be thinking mannnn we should have 3 haha

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Man oh man, am I homesick! That was great for this ol' heart. I wouldn't know how to act with that many 12s around me. Awesome! Plus, I saw trees! I remember trees. Very, very cool. Thanks for posting that.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":3ayvxyvp said:
Man oh man, am I homesick! That was great for this ol' heart. I wouldn't know how to act with that many 12s around me. Awesome! Plus, I saw trees! I remember trees. Very, very cool. Thanks for posting that.

True.....Kansas and Nebraska are not known for the abundance of trees. Just returned from Palm Springs, CA and they, too, have a tough time finding trees. How can anybody call those Date Palms....trees? Try driving North on Gene Autry Trail Road toward Desert Hot Springs.....and the desert starts and the last STOP light on the edge of town.....WEIRD!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I know this has been posted for a good minute now, but I just got around to watching it.
Not gunna lie to y'all, my eyes got moist once again.
It's been a long time coming and it's so, so, sweet.
I love me some Seattle Seahawks.
#1 best fans ever.

dunceface

Reaction score
Considering the odd circumstances surrounding MRob's release and reinstatement it really makes me happy for him that he got to come back and experience all this and I can't wait to see the final 2 episodes...I will cry.......again

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3ick4196 said:
Looks like the first of a few SB 48 RRR's. I am sure there will be more to come filmed during that week. The title is "Pre SB......"
When he talked to Softy, he said he was done editing 'all three parts,' so I wish he'd just go ahead and upload the whole thing, the stinker! LOL!
He loves to hear from as many fans as possible about how much they appreciate and look forward to the releases, HINT, HINT!! Hit him up on twitter if you haven't.