Realistic Best Case Scenario?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Rob12":1hspz5rx said:
11-5. This is still a team that could win nine out of the 11 remaining games with the schedule in front of us. That won't be good enough for HFA, obviously.

10-6 is probably more likely.

11-5 or 10-6 sounds about right. 8-0 at home, 2-6 or 3-5 on the road.

Exittium

Reaction score
realistic possibility? We end no better than the yr we lost to the falcon in the playoffs.. if we make it into the playoffs.

kobebryant

Reaction score
2Cool4School":1cubyxw2 said:
They will go on a run and finish the season of witth a streak of wins. I had them losing to the bengals anyway when their was a record prediction thread, then going on a 13-3 or 12-4 run. kind of like last year.

Agreed. I had these as 3 of the losses in my predictions as well. Schedule was really frontloaded this season.

13-3 or 12-4

nanomoz

Reaction score
I wanna believe it's just that the schedule is front loaded.

But this team's success in recent years was based on closing out close games with clutch defense and well-timed drives on offense.

They're not doing it remotely as well this year.

djb28

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1070lppm said:
A solid win next week would be good medicine. Would help create more positive scenarios
What was wrong with the Positive win last week? When you are not a very good Offensive team this is what you get.

Largent80

Reaction score
It's football. Entertainment, and that is all we need to know. As good as the first half was, the 2 nd was the anti first.

No expectations, just going to enjoy the ride.

chris98251

Reaction score
Taking the fan glasses off, I see 8 - 8 maybe, we are just not cohesive on offense, Lynch being banged up and now Jackson, not enough pass protection to let receivers run routes and too much push being done on the offensive line. Wilson isn't confident with the blocking and is maybe looking to bail earlier then he should. The running game appears better then it is right now due to Rawls ability to cut on a dime and take it around the end or two holes over. The direction of where the play is suppose to go gets bottled up. We have dynamic playmakers, we need system that will allow us to get the ball to them and a play caller that knows how to adjust real time to what a defense is doing to us as well as trust the QB to audible if necessary.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
kobebryant":27gusk0p said:
2Cool4School":27gusk0p said:
They will go on a run and finish the season of witth a streak of wins. I had them losing to the bengals anyway when their was a record prediction thread, then going on a 13-3 or 12-4 run. kind of like last year.

Agreed. I had these as 3 of the losses in my predictions as well. Schedule was really frontloaded this season.

13-3 or 12-4

The issue is that we don't have the fire this year. We almost and probably should have lost the lions game...the Lions. We have no choice on the OL. All our money ios tied up in our defense and our quarterback. I fully agree with this strategy but that means the OL will always be an issue. It now becomes the OC's job to scheme to minimize this.

All players have off days and off games. Our consistent problems lie at the feet of the OL and the OC. They are addressing and working hard on the OL issues, and I think that showed today. As far as OC, we are screwed because for some reason Pete is in denial that there is a problem.

If you watch the route tree's they are extremely simple and easy to follow/cover. We need a shakeup in that area if we are going to get to another bowl. Can't keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
akscoundrel":1r8abza9 said:
Zebulon Dak":1r8abza9 said:
13-3, HFA, SB 50

Realistically.

Its realistic, but I just don't think GB is gonna be giving up HFA with their schedule.
Or Atlanta their schedule is criminally easy and shouldn't happen but it is what it is. Realistic best case scenario is 11-5 and the #3 seed. Most likely scenerio? Probably 10-6 and the #6 seed.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
nanomoz":10758sh7 said:
I wanna believe it's just that the schedule is front loaded.

But this team's success in recent years was based on closing out close games with clutch defense and well-timed drives on offense.

They're not doing it remotely as well this year.

Yeah like in 2013 when we lost to the Colts, Niners and Cards all in close lose from ahead games.

Everyone acts like this never happenedd before.

kf3339

Reaction score
Arizona won, which means we are 3 games back considering the odds of beating them twice this year is very unlikely. So at best we might sneak in for a wild card game, but more than likely we are staying home this off-season.

The only positive is that Paul Allen may finally see the problem and demands a new offensive coordinator who is at least competent. If PC refuses then let him go as well and get another head coach.

I'm just thru with this team's inability to put a team away, and shows no killer instinct at all.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":3mtktx4c said:
Taking the fan glasses off, I see 8 - 8 maybe, we are just not cohesive on offense, Lynch being banged up and now Jackson, not enough pass protection to let receivers run routes and too much push being done on the offensive line. Wilson isn't confident with the blocking and is maybe looking to bail earlier then he should. The running game appears better then it is right now due to Rawls ability to cut on a dime and take it around the end or two holes over. The direction of where the play is suppose to go gets bottled up. We have dynamic playmakers, we need system that will allow us to get the ball to them and a play caller that knows how to adjust real time to what a defense is doing to us as well as trust the QB to audible if necessary.
This is about how I feel too and I think you're spot on Chris.

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Thinking about it. Our three losses have come on the road, one to the best team in the NFC, two in OT that were 50-50 games for most people. We need to win out at home and win at least three on the road and we're 11-5, split and we're 12-4. Now that I've considered where the losses came from and how close two of them were, I'm feeling a bit better about things.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Looking at the schedule, I see 8-8 and missing the playoffs. And and part of me sort of looks forward to it. It's hard to clean house when you keep making the playoffs. Missing them could give Pete an excuse to chop some heads.

Chawker

Reaction score
They continue to struggle though the season and after missing the post season they decide to come together once again as a team to play football the right way,
Cheers