Really need a "Get Right" game

strohmin

Reaction score
I agree with Largent on this one. This year has been terrible. The record and stats don't tell the whole story of how bad the team has played this year. I don't feel a win against SF will do that much for team morale except maybe not let it sink any lower and possibly a second seed.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
strohmin":1fllp4lc said:
I agree with Largent on this one. This year has been terrible. The record and stats don't tell the whole story of how bad the team has played this year. I don't feel a win against SF will do that much for team morale except maybe not let it sink any lower and possibly a second seed.

Alright then, no Seahawk football for you for the rest of the season. If they win Sunday doesn't matter cause they suck. Win first game in the playoffs, doesn't matter cause they suck and wont the Super Bowl anyway. Awesome, your season is done.

Largent80

Reaction score
Cartire":36m0efpt said:
Largent80":36m0efpt said:
Personally, I don't feel a win vs. a craptastic team is what this team needs. They needed to win last Saturday at home. But I digress. If they don't win against the worst team in many catagories then I would rather watch the 7-9 team that beat N.O. in the playoffs.

This year has been the strangest in all my years as a fan, and I'm riding the fence of whether I want to continue being a fanatic.

I'm MEH on the Hawks right now.

This is BS.

If they lose, you'll hang on to this as prophetic. If we win it all, you'll recant and call our team miraculous by getting through all the struggle.

You're better than this Largent. Your funk is infectious and unnecessary. We've been through a lot worse with this team and saw greatness come through. We've seen disappointment. But that disappointment is what makes the victories stronger. We got the trophy with this team. We've competed for one every year, including this one, with this team.

Respect this team more. You are one of the good ones. Enjoy this more than you are letting yourself.

i am saying the way that I feel, which most certainly not B.S. to me.

I'm losing interest and that is the way I feel right now.

Meanwhile I stand by my first sentence. Beating up on a shitty team like the 9ers isn't going to take back all the crappy play I have seen by this team, this year. And the NFL and it's greed are tiring me out.

strohmin

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":s597e161 said:
strohmin":s597e161 said:

Alright then, no Seahawk football for you for the rest of the season. If they win Sunday doesn't matter cause they suck. Win first game in the playoffs, doesn't matter cause they suck and wont the Super Bowl anyway. Awesome, your season is done.

I disagree. I will continue to watch Seahawk football. I will continue to think they suck until they beat a good team. I will also continue to post my thoughts and frustrations.

This pattern of getting our butts whooped by mediocre teams and getting false hope from beating up on dysfunctional teams is getting old. Can you honestly say that Carolina, Rams and 49ers are actual tests for a playoff bound team? The last good team we played was the patriots, but it has been all downhill from there.

Latest posts