Reasons to be cheerful

toadie_uk

Reaction score
Pretty doom and gloom on here today, understandably so. But I'm used to supporting perpetually losing teams (Bolton Wanderers, Mariners, mind 2000's Seahawks, the England 'soccer' team) so I just wanted to give you the reasons why I'm positive today!

1. Colts are a good team - Probably the second toughest game on our schedule this year (10am, East Coast, Back to back away games etc). Say we lose the two toughest games, and there's one freak result - thats a 13-3 season... I'll take that! Going into the Texans and Colts away stand I think most on here would have been very happy to take 1-1

2. It was close, again - When was the last time we lost by more than 7, or didn't have a chance to win in inside 2 minutes. Yes we've been on the right side of comebacks for the most part for a couple of years now. I'd rather have 'the one that got away' in week 5 than say week 20! With the clutch nature of this team we'll win far more than we loose.

3. We're getting healthier - No injuries reported this week, players have just come back and have had their 1 or 2 games to get sharp. Other players will be back next week and we're one week closer to Harvin!!

4. Wake-up call - 16-0 is off, this loss will hurt the players and I expect a backlash against the Titans next week

Apologies for the clustercuss of inner-monologue, but... I'm just so used to my team sucking that I'm so proud that this team really doesn't suck right now and wanted to share it!

Go 'Hawks

warden

Reaction score
We lose a regular season game for the first time in 10 games and people are whining like little girls

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not doom and gloom for everyone. We're 4-1, with 3 road games done. Screw the whining. 4-1 is a damn good start, and there are still 11 games to play. Get over it and move on.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":35tpmat8 said:
Not doom and gloom for everyone. We're 4-1, with 3 road games done. Screw the whining. 4-1 is a damn good start, and there are still 11 games to play. Get over it and move on.

Exactly. I'm not happy about the loss but the season is far from over. I didn't expect an undefeated season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Amazing how quick people forget the 9 straight regular season wins before yesterday. 4-1 is an outstanding start to the season. This while playing 3 games on the road, and a ton of injuries. Shoot, they were out 3 O-Lineman AND Miller and still almost pulled it off yesterday.

Latest posts