Red Bryant was released

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Agreed if he is willing to take a friendly deal, sign him and work him in rotation.

evergreen

Reaction score
How about we get him to block field goals? Maybe even PATs?

drdiags

Reaction score
I tried to watch many of the Jaguars games just to see how he and Clemons were doing. I was not surprised to see that he was cut. I hope he catches on with a team that has a role for him but I am doubtful it will be here.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I would sign him to a 1yr, 1.5m deal guaranteed if he makes the 53 man roster. He wouldn't be a starter. And I'm not sure if he has much value at an interior role.

But I would pay him for his leadership, be the short-yardage/goal-line 5T, occasional 3T, and his ST defense.

1.5 is how high I would go. Maybe Mebane is more apt to take a pay cut with Bryant in the mix as well.

Also, the D would love this, so it's good for morale. The team just traded one of its most well liked and tenured players in Unger.

Bringing back Bryant would be great for a locker room that has seen a lot of bros move on the last two years.

Laloosh

Reaction score
drdiags":2vdsglro said:
I tried to watch many of the Jaguars games just to see how he and Clemons were doing. I was not surprised to see that he was cut. I hope he catches on with a team that has a role for him but I am doubtful it will be here.

Brock Huard agrees with you, Doc. Said he doesn't think it's even being considered (if I'm remembering correctly). Pete didn't sound too interested when asked about it either. Gave one of his "well, we'll consider all options" type of responses.

Audio with Brock:
http://kiroradio.com/listen/9984857/

Atradees

Reaction score
Our Dts have more pass rush ability now. We moved from that role he played at DE.

Absolutely love red bryant too.