refs gave us the win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2iwrn30j said:
gonna hear it all season from non hawk fans i know....

Personally, I could give a rat's red patootie about what non hawk fans think or say. They don't like it, tuff titty! :les:

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
What severe homerism you all are spewing. The fact of the matter is it was in fact the wrong call and the refs and Seattle got away with murder.
He cleary batted it out and thats clearly against the rule .

Only a child would try to deny that.
That said,Seattle is escaping by the skin of their teeth against weak teams. The Bengals should win next week

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
cmc0605":34cbijo4 said:
SalishHawkFan":34cbijo4 said:
The irony is that the regular refs got this one totally wrong. But the replacement refs got the Wail Mary call totally correct.

lol you still have fans who believe fail mary was correct?

yes they can't take the win back it is okay to admit it was a horrible call and I am glad they made it.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Laloosh":gs9mnyx3 said:
drdiags":gs9mnyx3 said:
So forgetting the missed penalty, why not recover the ball so the team's defensive stats increases? I understand the heat of the moment but passing on the recovery in hindsight doesn't make sense.

Not being aware of the rule, it makes sense to me. Why bother with the recovery if swatting it out results in a touchback and possession (which is what he thought). No point running the risk of mishandling it and DET somehow winding up w/ a TD in my opinion.

Yes,we should reward dishonesty and stupidity as long as it gets a win

mrt144

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":rb4rqrea said:
What severe homerism you all are spewing. The fact of the matter is it was in fact the wrong call and the refs and Seattle got away with murder.
He cleary batted it out and thats clearly against the rule .

Only a child would try to deny that.
That said,Seattle is escaping by the skin of their teeth against weak teams. The Bengals should win next week

What do you want us to do? Pat you on the back?

No.

The Hawks got away with a non-call because of player ignorance/reasonable memory of Earl Thomas slapping the ball out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.