Return to Green Bay

zchurch74

Reaction score
The problem with today's loss is it can affect our seeding and we could go back to Green Bay to play there. I don't think we have a chance to win in Green Bay in the playoffs. It will be colder than than what it is today. Green Bay owns us at home and we do not play well in the cold. Don't give me the Vikings game excuse either.

The Thomas loss is BAD which is stating the obvious. In the end I don't think the defense will be the issue but rather everything is going to fall on which Russell Wilson shows up.

HawksBrazil

Reaction score
zchurch74":wttbqbtp said:
The problem with today's loss is it can affect our ceeding and we could go back to Green Bay to play there. I don't think we have a chance to win in Green Bay in the playoffs. It will be colder than than what it is today. Green Bay owns us at home and we do not play well in the cold. Don't give me the Vikings game excuse either.

The Thomas loss is BAD which is stating the obvious. In the end I don't think the defense will be the issue but rather everything is going to fall on which Russell Wilson shows up.

I think this only happens if we lose two out of our final three games, Green Bay wins out and Detroit loses twice, which I find hard to believe.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Did you find it hard to believe we would lose this bad today. Was it hard to believe in we would score less then 13 points in 5 games this year

HawksBrazil

Reaction score
zchurch74":1axnv62s said:
Did you find it hard to believe we would lose this bad today. Was it hard to believe in we would score less then 13 points in 5 games this year

It was certainly unexpected, but even if we were to lose twice in three games (two being at home, where we are undefeated), Green Bay would still have to get the first seed over a Lions team that holds a 2 game advantage over them, so I really don't see this coming.

Latest posts