Revis

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Again he is claiming to be #1 DB and calling Richard a me me me person. What do you guys think?

Brahn

Reaction score
I think Revis understands he needs to speak out because many people forgot he played ball this year.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Your taking his quote out of context.

"The reporter asked him a question about the team and he went on to answer about me, me, me, me. So that is how I took it. He didn't answer the question in the right way."

"I feel like I'm the best," he said. "Deion Sanders probably feels like he is the best. Everybody has their own personal opinion. And that is how you go with it and I think that is what makes it fun... (Sherman is) saying he's the best," Revis continued. "I'm saying I'm the best, Joe Haden thinks he's the best.

I have no problem with anything he said. He's right. You have to have the "I'm the best" mentality to be a good CB in this game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... e-me-me-me

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Yeah he basically just said he thinks he's the best, but that his opinion doesn't matter because a lot of CBs would also say they are the best. Nothing to harmful about that. Revis is an okay guy in my book.

drdiags

Reaction score
It was a setup move by the reporter, greasing the skids for next week. The media would love for Sherman to go off about Revis. If neither were in the Superbowl, doubt this question ever gets asked (along with the epic meltdown Sherman had last week). Heading to NY, able to bring up Revis and their disagreement, media coverage gold.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Darrelle Revis career interceptions: 21
Richard Sherman career interceptions: 20

-The Glove-

Reaction score
IcedHawk":1jgbvkju said:
Darrelle Revis career interceptions: 21
Richard Sherman career interceptions: 20

"That's because nobody throws at Revis!!!"

"Sherman was the least targeted CB in the league this season and still ended up with the most picks"

"Doh! “

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFL Network clown Dave Dameshek summed it up perfectly.

‏@Dameshek
Says the "team" guy who prefers money to wins. RT Darrelle @Revis24: Richard Sherman is all about 'me, me, me, me'

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1auskr1p said:
NFL Network clown Dave Dameshek summed it up perfectly.

‏@Dameshek
Says the "team" guy who prefers money to wins. RT Darrelle @Revis24: Richard Sherman is all about 'me, me, me, me'

Lol. Damn. Ain't that the truth

Latest posts