RGIII

rlkats

Reaction score
How the hell is he ready for Week one. Per Shanahan he will play week one. I though his knee was tore up BAD.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
rlkats":1c72gshw said:
How the hell is he ready for Week one. Per Shanahan he will play week one. I though his knee was tore up BAD.

I can see him playing and playing fine as long as he doesn't run and has a clean pocket.

But let's see him get hit, twisted, leaned on, ect.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Man that knee looked bad against you guys in the playoffs.

The Radish

Reaction score
I wish him only the best against everyone but us.

He's a gutsy kid and after hearing him talk its hard not to like him. to bad he's playing for that puke Rat Boy Shanahan who will run him into the ground on that crappy field and never look back when he's screwed up beyond repairing.

:les:

mretrade

Reaction score
His legs are so skinny I really doubt he will last this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
They will get Cousins healthy after RGIII gets injured again and Shanahan will just insert him, I think if RG takes another hit or damage like that he will be a lot like Thiesman and Namath, never able to come back to the player before.

hawker84

Reaction score
good to see he's recovered nicely, however i find it very hard to believe that knee's recoverd from both legiments torn. I think this is a mistake to get him out there so soon, just watching highlights of him practicing you can see his movements are not fluid/natural, it's almost like he's putting on a show, and trying not to show a limp or hitch in his gettyup. I guess we'll see, but I wouldn't be suprised if that knee gets reinjured. Hope not..

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Thats becasue RG3 is a beast - a different breed. We'll, maybe not a different breed, but he's pretty damn good. Some people just heal differently than others. We see it first hand in Washington. Brandon Merriweather tore his ACL mid season and it looks like he's going to possibly miss the first game. RG3's knee was devastated in January but he's starting game 1. Everyone is different.

He should be fine. With the way Shanahan got blasted last year for keeping him in, there is no way he puts RG3 on the field if he is not 100%. Not 90%, not 99.5%. 100%.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":1i08zr41 said:
Thats becasue RG3 is a beast - a different breed. We'll, maybe not a different breed, but he's pretty damn good. Some people just heal differently than others. We see it first hand in Washington. Brandon Merriweather tore his ACL mid season and it looks like he's going to possibly miss the first game. RG3's knee was devastated in January but he's starting game 1. Everyone is different.

He should be fine. With the way Shanahan got blasted last year for keeping him in, there is no way he puts RG3 on the field if he is not 100%. Not 90%, not 99.5%. 100%.

That's funny. As though Shanahan isn't willing to stick it to the fans just because he can.

The Radish

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":12kgxnr0 said:

I wish I shared up optimism of Shanahan. He is the poster boy for coaches that put players in positions to not succeed.

Again I hope he does well against everyone but us. And again I hope Shanahan doesn't make him short careered as he has many others.

:les:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Meatloaf Knee.

I don't trust that thing will hold up for an entire 16 game schedule.

He's safe for week one, don't see Philly getting to him very much.

OrFan

Reaction score
12thMan1":3hl34rjw said:
The red shack has mysterious healing powers!

HaHaHa! That thing looked like a plywood outhouse put together in about 5 minutes. They have an owner with a lot of money and yet they use something that looks like it belongs in a slum. I guess it matches the pathetic piece of crap they call a field.

Latest posts