Richard Sherman starring in Jurassic World

grizbob

Reaction score
titan3131":23u6fgyk said:
PSA:

IT SEEMS A FEW PEOPLE ARENT CLEAR. THIS WAS DONE WITH A GREEN SCREEN AND SHERMAN ISNT IN THE MOVIE.

Hell, even I knew that, no reason to shout :roll:

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Love sherm but I cant find much to enjoy with that, kinda like his chunky soup commercial. Not sure what there is to love beside its a Seahawk in a commercial but that is just me.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Cartire":3lyypc15 said:
Beautiful.

I cant wait for this movie. However, I think it will blow. The amount of Marketing they are doing (every single ad seems to be related to JP even if its not a trailor, for like, car insurance and shaving cream. Its weird), is insane. Tells me they need to break the bank opening weekend before reviews destroy it.

Or maybe it will rock.

I get the same feeling. The ads give me that sinking feeling that they are trying to heavily ride the coattails of the originals. There's no continuity to the ads, just a couple of decent, short cuts that will probably be all that's good about it.

Adding Richard Sherman reeks of desperation. It's like they need a big name to draw people to the movie and like you said, "before the reviews destroy it."

In that clip Sherm actually looked pretty good, for a rookie :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
titan3131":4f7efwx9 said:
PSA:

IT SEEMS A FEW PEOPLE ARENT CLEAR. THIS WAS DONE WITH A GREEN SCREEN AND SHERMAN ISNT IN THE MOVIE.

Is it you Ben Roethlisberger?