Richard Sherman Twitter beef with LeGarrette Blount

Escamillo

Reaction score
I see there are still Seahawks fans that want the Seahawks to be soft and cuddly and do milk commercials like back in the day with Zorn and Largent. lol

TJH

Reaction score
To be honest Sherman comes off like he has a massive insecurity complex sometimes.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
As long as our leader #3 is classy and leads this team, i don't care if our defense is a bunch of dirt bags. Diversity in attitude. Imagine if our team were all class acts. I honestly would think it would be boring from a fans perspective.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with Sherman's behavior. If you're not hurting another man's property, you're not doing anything wrong. Respect and class are two things that don't really exist....at least as far as my eyes can see.

Cartire

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1vpjyxhx said:
I don't see what's wrong with Sherman's behavior. If you're not hurting another man's property, you're not doing anything wrong. Respect and class are two things that don't really exist....at least as far as my eyes can see.

Exactly. Do they give you Lombardis for class? When they start doing that, then I'll have a beef with it.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Some of our fans response to this is silly. Blount tagged Sherman before Sherman said anything. And even then, Sherm took the more respectful response and basically said he understands thinking his friend is the best. That's when Blount started the arguing part saying it's not cause they're friends it's because he's better. This was Blount coming at Sherman and Sherman putting Blount in his place.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
To be honest, love Sherman but this same routine over and over again comes off as childish and insecure. But funny as hell!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
mikeak":3srkgiv7 said:
AbsolutNET":3srkgiv7 said:
Seahwkgal":3srkgiv7 said:
Sherm didn't start all the talking on Twitter, Blount did, so Sherm just responded to him.(and owned him in the process)

Blount congratulated a friend, I'd hardly call that "starting" anything.

I haven't seen the original tweet but read one comment that said that Blount tagged Sherman in the tweet.

Not sure if that is correct or not

No, here's the original: https://twitter.com/LG_Blount/status/443596267164164096

Someone else tweeted that Sherman was better, and Blount responded that "opinions vary." Then Sherman got involved.

formido

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2q0qmzyq said:
To be honest, love Sherman but this same routine over and over again comes off as childish and insecure. But funny as hell!

A little nonsense now and then /
is relished by the wisest men.

-- Willy Wonka

Atradees

Reaction score
bryantology79":3ufvtu70 said:
aww man, sherms getting hit in the face after another playoff win next year

No Doubt. We should sign Blount to ramp up team competition.

GCrow

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":et4izjgn said:
Some of our fans response to this is silly. Blount tagged Sherman before Sherman said anything. And even then, Sherm took the more respectful response and basically said he understands thinking his friend is the best. That's when Blount started the arguing part saying it's not cause they're friends it's because he's better. This was Blount coming at Sherman and Sherman putting Blount in his place.

Exactly! Blount first responded to a fan who asked is he thought Talib was better than Sherm... then Blount for whatever reason looped Sherm in by tweeting at him saying this!!!!!!!!

Some people say he may be insecure, fair, I just think he has alot of pride in himself and his talents that make him the best CB in the NFL.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If Blount and Sherman had this exact same conversation at the barber shop or over dinner would anyone care? I fail to see what was so inflammatory about either of their remarks. I thought it was an entertaining dialogue.

::shrug::

GCrow

Reaction score
He also had a pretty hilarious response to Albert Breer as well. (Who conveniently didn't respond. Probably for the best)

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer Mar 11
Just to clarify, Darrelle Revis is still the best CB in football. And unless he's changed philosophically, he'll want to be paid like it.
Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Mar 11
@AlbertBreer I'm trying to figure out what y'all looking at.... pic.twitter.com/szKK7jGJtY
(This is said picture)
BigDBQ3CUAAEwTB

MPLogick

Reaction score
Sherman's attacking DeAngelo Hall on Twitter now. Is he ever going to shut the **** up?

GCrow

Reaction score
Haha oh wow irionic timing.

People who claim Sherm is insecure, be careful as your head might explode listening to DeAngelo Hall

Cartire

Reaction score
MPLogick":ukf83v3l said:
Sherman's attacking DeAngelo Hall on Twitter now. Is he ever going to shut the **** up?

Man, if that back and forth banter is attacking to you, I would be afraid to have any conversation with you.

Totally cool to rip each other's heads off on Sundays. But god help us if they banter in the meanwhile.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
razor150":1kpfxo6f said:
DavidSeven":1kpfxo6f said:
razor150":1kpfxo6f said:
Really wish Sherman would quit doing that. Even if he is right he really doesn't need to argue with people who don't believe he is the best. It is silly and a waste of time.

That's funny...you're currently posting on a forum where the main idea is to argue that our players are better than the other team's players.

Is that really the purpose of this forum? Outside of the LOB you would have a hard time making any such arguement. Though I may be mistaken but I thought this forum was about talking about the team and learning more about it. I didn't think it was about cheering on someone when their sensitivity when it comes to respect borders on the insane. Even if it is that doesn't mean I have to change my opinions to be inline with every ones else's.
Nah, you have a perfect right to snivel at anyone, and at anytime you desire.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MPLogick":3qbdmgep said:
Yeah!, I know!, isn't it WOMDERFUL?!