Richard Sherman Twitter beef with LeGarrette Blount

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
razor150":2f13mxo6 said:
Escamillo":2f13mxo6 said:
I see there are still Seahawks fans that want the Seahawks to be soft and cuddly and do milk commercials like back in the day with Zorn and Largent. lol

What a leap of logic there. How you go from wishing Sherman would quit getting in verbal spats with players over Twitter and through the media to people wanting our team to be a bunch a sniveling wimps is truly astounding. Getting in verbal spats has never made any person or any team tough. I love Sherman for what he brings to the field, but he constant demand to be acknowledged as the best corner in football by everyone and his arguing with those who disagree is something I personally can do without. That is just my opinion about his antics off the field and has nothing to do with how he or the team plays the game.

And before you make another astounding leap of logic, like many on this board like to do, it also doesn't mean I yearn for the days of Russell where midgets with great character is prized above all else.

Somebody call a WAAAAAMBULANCE. Hop to another tread if you don't like it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Somebody called?

Whambulance.jpg

Reaction score
I don't know if anyones seen this but i'd recommend reading through (very quick article)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/ric...r-feud/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Essentially Sherman didn't see the tweet from Blount and get involved - Blount actively brought Sherman into the conversation after fans were asking him about Sherman being the best. If you look at the back and forth between them, to me it looks like Blount is just trying to press Sherms buttons. He responds as he does and that's the end of it, but initially he was fine with everything and was letting it all go.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":dddn8pnx said:
I don't know if anyones seen this but i'd recommend reading through (very quick article)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/ric...r-feud/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Essentially Sherman didn't see the tweet from Blount and get involved - Blount actively brought Sherman into the conversation after fans were asking him about Sherman being the best. If you look at the back and forth between them, to me it looks like Blount is just trying to press Sherms buttons. He responds as he does and that's the end of it, but initially he was fine with everything and was letting it all go.

Well damn...now the haters can't say Sherman started a damn thing. He actually responded maturely until Blount kept at it

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":ioeh2h19 said:

And the truth comes out how shocking.;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Only idiots assumed Sherman started this in the first place, if you actually read the Tweets of the two guys, you can see what happened.

253hawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2wkstphk said:
Well damn...now the haters can't say Sherman started a damn thing. He actually responded maturely until Blount kept at it

No one's allowed to say anything about Sherman in all of this when Blount's the one that sucker punched a guy in the face after a game. It's just words. Digital words on a screen. Jesus F Christ. I suppose these people also wish Ty Cobb was more like Griffey Jr.

Blount Punch

-The Glove-

Reaction score
253hawk":1n5gpm80 said:
-The Glove-":1n5gpm80 said:

No one's allowed to say anything about Sherman in all of this when Blount's the one that sucker punched a guy in the face after a game. It's just words. Digital words on a screen. Jesus F Christ. I suppose these people also wish Ty Cobb was more like Griffey Jr.

Blount Punch
I remember watching that live...forget that punk. He's like Trent Williams. Coward snuck up on him and left his helmet on

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah that's bitch made.

And Sherma n always answers he never starts any of this