Richard Sherman

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawkfish":1s3k7nrt said:
I think next year will be his last in Seattle. Too expensive to resign, GM and coaches relieved.

He won't make it that long.

If the nonsense continues he'll be traded in the next off season..........maybe even sooner if we're not winning.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I was most disappointed in the way that Pete wasn't fired up about the whole thing. Sherman was out of line and his explanation makes him seem like a spoiled baby. The other stars on the defense are saying chill out and he keeps running his mouth. This team is facing some trials at the moment and the "mouths" of the team are tearing it apart. How long until Sherman is having to be separated from a coach this season? I'll bet it's coming soon! Makes it all the more understandable why Pete and John tried to dump him this off-season! Veteran leaders should set an example, not an example of how to look foolish!

JimmyG

Reaction score
IrishNW":1q0m4rar said:
he looked like a scared girl when a player that plays with REAL toughness got in his face. I laughed
I don't know, remember when Trent Williams punched him in the face after a game? I thought Sherman actually handled that pretty well. He was a good sport about it, all things considered.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
He should have been ejected. Not just should have in the sense the rules say so, should have in that he absolutely deserved to be ejected, and I wish they had.

Taking off his helmet was bad enough, but following the ref down the sideline and berating him was so far over the line, and such a bad example to the kids who are learning the game, I wish they had tossed him to send a message that this behavior isn't tolerated.

Easier to say now, after the loss, but I was saying it at the time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
His act is beyond old. Sick of his crap to be honest. Taking off your helmet is stupid. He's extremely lucky he wasn't kicked out. And flat out should have been.