Richard's agent expects $5mil in endorsements

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
None of Sherman's actions with the media at the NFC Championship game were staged. He just couldn't believe that his former coach had planned to win the NFC Championship game against his abilities going up against Michael Crabtree. He knew the final play was designed specifically to win the game in a match up - betting that Crabtree would score the touchdown. :shock: To me, this is a extremely profound event. Think about it - SF tried to have all the NFC Championship glory in our stadium at Richards expense!!! :shock: It's like somebody sneaking up on you and attempting to pull your pants down, in front of a bunch of people, but instead you spin around and punch them in the mouth. :lol: I get it.

Revenge is sweet - Richard Sherman just got his revenge and rubbed it in SF face after the game on national TV. That is what happened. He's only getting big dollar endorsements for being himself. :th2thumbs:

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think Richard likely would have made a somewhat snarky comment after the game anyway after making the play against Crabtree, but his reaction became much more aggressive after Crabtree shoved him in the face. That really got him fired up to the point he got much more personal about it and more hyper.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
-The Glove-":abe0jqo4 said:
If his endorsements allow him to take less money from the Seahawks, would that be okay with you? If, with all the focus being on Sherman, the rest of the D is able to focus and play their asses off, would that ease your minds?
That's my hope. He's too smart to be selfish and shortsighted like Derrell Revis.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Axx":2zol1a1n said:
i hope he endorses pizza hut and he makes commercials trashing papapappaa johns in the SB

Throw in State Farm too...not just for Sherman's sake but so that we don't have to see Aaron Rodgers on every other commercial. Maybe I'm biased (though I like his personality) but his commercials are the worst.

seadoc30

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1adxwlpr said:
-The Glove-":1adxwlpr said:
If his endorsements allow him to take less money from the Seahawks, would that be okay with you? If, with all the focus being on Sherman, the rest of the D is able to focus and play their asses off, would that ease your minds?
That's my hope. He's too smart to be selfish and shortsighted like Derrell Revis.

I think Derrell Revis is happy being selfish.. He is getting paid handsomely.

Why do you think RS is marketing himself as the best Cornerback? One big main reason is to get paid the highest. It's not really about changing the fans, espn, or nfl networks perspective of who is the best cornerback. It's all about the money when it comes to athletes!

sutz

Reaction score
No such thing as bad publicity. :)

As for endorsements, I doubt if he has any worries about distractions yet. Those things take time to develop. A couple of good plays in the SB will only add to it.

There really isn't any way Sherm could have predicted the last play like that. He was probably surprised they challenged him. They hadn't really tried most of the game before then. But was he 'ready' to take advantage of the moment? I'm pretty sure it was in his mind to do so. It was his "I'm going to Disneyland" moment and he banked it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
seadoc30":2py4h5aa said:
MizzouHawkGal":2py4h5aa said:
-The Glove-":2py4h5aa said:

Why do you think RS is marketing himself as the best Cornerback? One big main reason is to get paid the highest. It's not really about changing the fans, espn, or nfl networks perspective of who is the best cornerback. It's all about the money when it comes to athletes!

Cue your partner, the other hater that jumps in and agrees with you. What happened to him since your last post?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
If he keeps getting endorsements does this mean we get a discount when he becomes FA

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seadoc30":33gopqqa said:
MizzouHawkGal":33gopqqa said:
-The Glove-":33gopqqa said:

I think Sherman being a Stanford graduate working on his Master's understands the long view just like Chancellor and will do his part in keeping the LOB together over the next 5-6 years as they have already stated.

The very real possibility of 4-5 Superbowl wins is a virtual lock for the HoF and opportunity money wise beyond imagining especially in the FA/SC era.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Meeker":v3thkrew said:
Axx":v3thkrew said:
i hope he endorses pizza hut and he makes commercials trashing papapappaa johns in the SB

Pick six toppings for only...

I laughed out loud.

I wish there was a shorter way to say that.

korboko

Reaction score
I wonder what happens after when he wins the Super Bowl? Will he become the man of honor at a Disneyland parade? Will he say another rant after the Disney Corp asks him... "Hey Richard Sherman... You and the Seahawks just won the Super Bowl, what are you gong to do next?"

Broncos

Reaction score
......and so it continues. That pick six toppings idea is ace BTW...

cboom

Reaction score
What an unfair world. This is the biggest game ever for all the players on the team and he turns the attention away from that onto himself. Then earns more money for it :twisted: He is a selfish egomaniac punk and is REALLY bad for the game of football.

ceej22

Reaction score
cboom":3t8i0srs said:
What an unfair world. This is the biggest game ever for all the players on the team and he turns the attention away from that onto himself. Then earns more money for it :twisted: He is a selfish egomaniac punk and is REALLY bad for the game of football.

Lol why so serious

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
cboom":bt0s2mx6 said:

cboom returns!!!!

Latest posts