Richardson and Harvin

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah Richardson and Harvin should make defenses respect our deep ball, hopefully opening more run lanes for Lynch.

Teams can't play 8 and 9 man fronts anymore, which was really handicapping our offense last season.

I see plenty of deep throws this year, providing everyone stays healthy and our pass protection remains solid for Wilson.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I hate crowning training camp heroes, but... hard to not salivate over the things we're hearing (and SEEING) of Paul Richardson. I think he's going to be a handful for most NFL DBs:

Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 56m
Farrar says the only Corner that can keep up with PRich is Richard Sherman...speed and foot fakes off the line...

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
DavidSeven":30gq1zf0 said:
I hate crowning training camp heroes, but... hard to not salivate over the things we're hearing (and SEEING) of Paul Richardson. I think he's going to be a handful for most NFL DBs:

Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 56m
Farrar says the only Corner that can keep up with PRich is Richard Sherman...speed and foot fakes off the line...

That is awesome.. Harvin, Beast, Russell and Richardson. OH MY!!! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
The thing that gets me excited is that We know that Harvin will stretch the field laterally, and that both Richardson AND Norwood have the ability to help stretch the field horizontally, but if we see the predicted time share between Lynch and Micheal, I think that both players could benefit. We really could be witnessing the dawn of a dynasty. Those moves ought to open up the field for players like Baldwin, Kearse, Miller, and McCoy to shine game-to-game. In particular am looking for Kearse to have a mini-breakout year as he is entering his third season, and that's usually when a WR makes the largest leap in performance. That, coupled with the same expected improvements in Wilson's third season...we might be talking about the offense way more than the defense by the end of the season, as ridiculous as that seems after destroying pretty much everyone and particularly the Broncos.

I'm really excited to see the next evolution of Seahawks football, on both sides of the ball.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
HawkWow":3m1a54ne said:
Norwood. All he needs is targets. Plug and play. I would have been just as happy had we used our 2nd on him. Love Kearse, but with his contract looming, he better not miss a beat or will have trouble fending this kid off.

Kearse made some incredible plays last season man. Including the best offensive play of the Superbowl. Hes not going anywhere anytime soon IMO.

seanutz

Reaction score
Anthony!":woxb8qis said:
I would not overlook Norwood, every indication is he is going to be a beast, runs perfect routes, is big and strong, catches everything, and is fast enough, oh and catches in traffic.
:0190l: :0190l:

Latest posts