Seahawks current state

rjdriver

Reaction score
The 49er's remaining schedule looks nearly as tough as Seattle's.

It's really too bad the Hawks couldn't pull out a win against either New Orleans or Atlanta. I have a feeling those losses are going to haunt this team.
Agree.

Regardless though, this team has already exceeded expectations and (as you state later) seems to be moving in a forward trajectory.

True that one of those losses against ATL, LV, NO, or TB could keep us a away from the post season and a (more than likely) first round exit, but as it does, it also places our organic first round pick more squarely in the middle of the round before what tends to be a pretty big drop-off.

Not advocating a tank strategy at all, just content about the opportunities ahead, either on or off the field.

Jville

Reaction score
The young defense group is still discovering each other's traits and working on their communication. This is also year one of Clint Hurtt's emerging version of a Vic Fangio's defensive philosophy and schemes. Where as, this is year two of Shane Waldron's version of Sean McVay's philosophy and schemes.

I would add, that as Pete Carroll continues with his journey, he sets a remarkable example in delegating authority to those committed to his program. Remarkable in a unique and uncommon way.

I'm enjoying this two year process as the defensive transition follows the offensive transition. This is truly a great time to be all in as a Seahawks fan. More good times ahead.