Riq-hands to the face

renofox

Reaction score
“B.S. call” according to him. With that attitude you can expect to see it again.
The implications a tremendously bad.

If a young player feels comfortable saying that, it means he is operating in an environment with NO accountability.

PC has never held players accountable, but if you listen to LOB-era players talking you consistently hear about how they all held each other accountable. This covered for one of PC's biggest flaws.

I thought we brought Bobby and other vets in for leadership. That means the vets should be creating an environment where accountability is stressed. They are not.

It appears we have a huge failure of leadership on this team.

Ozzy

Reaction score

If a young player feels comfortable saying that, it means he is operating in an environment with NO accountability.

PC has never held players accountable, but if you listen to LOB-era players talking you consistently hear about how they all held each other accountable. This covered for one of PC's biggest flaws.

I thought we brought Bobby and other vets in for leadership. That means the vets should be creating an environment where accountability is stressed. They are not.

It’s why they’re almost always in the top 3rd of the league in penalties. When Salk asked him about it I just don’t think he gets it. It’s so easily fixable too that’s what is frustrating

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The one in the end zone was a joke. And it handed them a TD instead of likely settling for a FG.

The other one was clearly hands to the face. So he said is was BS, BFD. I'm sure Pete has already told him several times to keep his hands down.
Maybe the offense could actually convert some damn 3rd downs for almost 3 quarters and play some add on too.
Pete lets his players do and act however they want. This has never changed.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Cut him!!! Fire the DC!!! FIRE EVERYBODY!!! I will say Riq has been the weaker link but still he is damn good, just more boneheaded plays than usual this year... Dunno if it's comp with Spoon but he has taken a step back this year.

CPHawk

Reaction score

Who in the lob held Bennett accountable for his offsides all the time?

Latest posts