Robert Kraft arrest warrant issued for solicitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Florida is East Coast Arizona, Winter time get away, just like everyone from Washington and the Northwest goes south for the Winter here.

Threedee

Reaction score
getnasty":3vcdy6r0 said:
People like Kraft paying for these services are the driving force for these women being brought over and held agaisnt there will.

This is my view. I also hold that hard drug users have the blood of the cartels on their hands.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Threedee":2oyrxek0 said:
getnasty":2oyrxek0 said:
People like Kraft paying for these services are the driving force for these women being brought over and held agaisnt there will.

This is my view. I also hold that hard drug users have the blood of the cartels on their hands.

Remind me, how many women were brought over and held against their will here?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This entire scenario smells. First, guys like Kraft pay people to pay people to hire high dollar call girls to meet them discreetly in a high class hotel. Why is he in a massage parlor in a strip mall? Second, why are there at least two other high rollers from the Boston area involved?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Anonymity. Say you’re Kraft. Where do you go to get your rocks off without fear of someone recognizing you and trying to use the encounter to extort you in some way?

Unfortunately for him, he picked a place where someone had conflicting ideas about anonymity. You roll the dice, you pay the price.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":24q43kq5 said:
Anonymity. Say you’re Kraft. Where do you go to get your rocks off without fear of someone recognizing you and trying to use the encounter to extort you in some way?

Unfortunately for him, he picked a place where someone had conflicting ideas about anonymity. You roll the dice, you pay the price.

I think guys like Kraft (and Childs and Citibank dude) aren't in it JUST for anonymity, but because they sexually get off by an overly cheap, dirty experience.

If this act was just fine because it's consensual, people have needs, the women were older, whatever, just release the video. There's nothing to be ashamed of, right?

I

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Don't be daft. The reason to not release a surveillance tape of nude people, in a place where they do have an expectation of privacy, has nothing to do with whether or not they are doing something "shameful."

I didn't mean to imply that anonymity was the only reason, just one of the big ones.

Of course, I'm not here to defend Kraft. I'm just tired of the way law enforcement and NGOs persist in using the veil of trafficking, and made up numbers regarding profits and the number of victims, to give them free reign to trample basic civil liberties, generate funding, and pursue strategies that actually harm those they are purporting to help (the shutting down of Backpage, passing FOSTA, etc).

mrt144

Reaction score
bigskydoc":w75jc1p2 said:
Don't be daft. The reason to not release a surveillance tape of nude people, in a place where they do have an expectation of privacy, has nothing to do with whether or not they are doing something "shameful."

I didn't mean to imply that anonymity was the only reason, just one of the big ones.

Of course, I'm not here to defend Kraft. I'm just tired of the way law enforcement and NGOs persist in using the veil of trafficking, and made up numbers regarding profits and the number of victims, to give them free reign to trample basic civil liberties, generate funding, and pursue strategies that actually harm those they are purporting to help (the shutting down of Backpage, passing FOSTA, etc).

At this point, releasing a tape will just satisfy a vicarious thrill in us, the public.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So, the Seattle police discovered a slew of trafficking victims, and left them to be further victimized, for over 3 years, before rescuing them?

TreeRon

Reaction score
This story could get HUGE. Check out the Miami Herald for details. Anything I would add could get political so I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.