Rodgers' injury "a little bit worse"

hawkfannj

Reaction score
MysterMatt":3220o0nj said:
Rogers is a great QB, but he's also a diva. No doubt he's sore, but don't put too much stock into this injury. It's just a setup for a huge media circle-jerk or an excuse once the game gets past him.
This .
It's bull crap he is fine and ready to go don't you believe it!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wow, Packers fans don't like my theory and can't explain why? Shocking.

I mean, it's not like numbness of limbs is a sign of hypothermia or something. Or the fact that Miller wants you to drink your crap beer cold because it numbs your tastebuds so you can't taste. Condescending morons.

byau

Reaction score
titan3131":23uex13s said:
I dont believe this report. ALL smoke and mirrors imo.

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Even if it is not smoke and mirrors, it is amazing what can be done by medical science and the will to win. I hope (and know) the Seahawks are being coached to prepare for the best Aaron Rodgers come Sunday.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1h4vzbx3 said:
Wow, Packers fans don't like my theory and can't explain why? Shocking.

I mean, it's not like numbness of limbs is a sign of hypothermia or something. Or the fact that Miller wants you to drink your crap beer cold because it numbs your tastebuds so you can't taste. Condescending morons.

Comparing Rodgers pulled calf to hypothermia and numbness of limbs??

mj-laughing.gif

LaSeeno":1h4vzbx3 said:
Sarlacc83":1h4vzbx3 said:
It will be warmer on Sunday (of course) and I will suggest that is a very bad thing for Rodgers. The cold numbs pain.

Posts like this are funny. Cold weather is not going to numb the pain of a pulled calf.

He really thinks it will. Thank God it's going to be warmer, Rodger's calf won't be as healthy!! LOL

UB1eV

But seriously, Rodgers needs to be mobile against your front 4 and I just think it's going to be awful tough. You will not give us as much time as we had against the Cowboys. A key factor might be D. Adams our rookie WR. He has done some damage in big games .

Good luck on Sunday!

Sarlacc83, keeps us laughing. Even if the game goes South, I can count on you to be entertaining. :D

2_0_6

Reaction score
Im sure Rogers is in pain, but I think a lot of the injury news this week will be smoke and mirrors. As long as we come out prepared to face a 100% Rogers and play our game we will be fine. If we come out thinking we have this in the bag and we will be sacking him all day is exactly how we would end up losing this game.

The best QB even at 75% is better than any of the QB's we have played in the past 8 weeks.

my .02

endzorn

Reaction score
I hope he can go. The last thing I want is for that Howitzer-armed backup QB to come in and start shelling our secondary like he did against Detroit in 2011. Please Rodgers, be healthy.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Has anyone yet realized the irony in that once kam obliterates the starting qb that flynn will take over? The way erin was hobbling around against dallas i predict he will be in a wheelchair by the 2nd qtr.

Rocket

Reaction score
minormillikin":32hntwwh said:
I would love for this game to get so out-of-hand in the Seahawks' favor that we see Flynn v. Jackson in the 4th quarter.
OH HELL YES !!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Donn2390":ohpf8one said:
How ironic would it be if AR's injury got worse and the Packers had to go with the millionaire bench warmer?

IIRC, that millionaire benchwarmer Flynn won several games for the Packers last year to keep them in the playoff hunt long enough for Rodgers to return. He earned his money in that run. Lots of teams probably could have used a QB as good as Flynn this year.

The biggest legit knock on Flynn is he couldn't beat out this rookie 3rd round nobody named Russell Wilson, and then sulked about it.

Second biggest knock on Flynn is that he sucked on the Raiders with no O-Line protection and no great receivers to throw to and/or no chemistry with them.

Flynn knows the Green Bay offense and executes it very, very well. That said, I would be delighted to see Flynn playing in this game, as a big step down from even a 75% Aaron Rodgers.

Latest posts