Roster Construction

Sonichound16

Reaction score
Biggest thing I find myself thinking about is how the roster will be constructed with this hire. I have to believe that we will try to run the ball and play ball control offense which should be great for us considering we have KW3 and Charbonnet. As much as I love Lockettt I have to think he is gone with his current cap hit. He either has to restructure or move on. JSN takes over his spot and we fill the WR#3 spot. Prob keep Geno as a game manager who can sometimes hit the big play. That being said, I also think we could push and have a high-powered offense and a big play/ stingy defense. Not positive that we have the players on the defensive side of the ball right now though. Our cap situation and draft situation could hamper our progress. Big decisions forthcoming in hiring our coordinators, player acquisitions and the upcoming draft is really going to shape the team moving forward. I really think it is a thin line between tearing it down and starting over and building on what we have and actually competing and will likely shape the future of this team for years to come. Hopefully we have the right guys steering the ship.