Rumor has it...congratulations are in order.

Happy

Reaction score
You guys crack me up.

I do want to point out that all of these guys have been working gamedays since the beginning of the season. So they already know what to do and have proven themselves to be levelheaded fair and reliable.

I also want to mention that our IRC guys Roland and Maelstrom have been doing a great job with the gameday chat and they deserve some kudos too. So here's a kudo for the IRCops.

-s

Rocket

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2jysqpop said:
Rocket":2jysqpop said:
Too much suckin' up??? :mrgreen:

Alas, I was a real sh!t once. I'm better now.
It was burned from me.

Be cool my brothers, you'll need it. The warm winds they blow.
You should have applied to be mod Rocket, sometimes the best mods were the biggest PITA's at one point. Known quite a few like that on boards over the years, they've been there done that and sometimes "have a way" to deal with the rabble rousers since their mindset at one time was similar.

I tried, while I was still banned. Arguably it might have been a TEENY-WEENY bit sarcastic.
:34853_doh:

Rocket

Reaction score
Anguish":xw5lffz7 said:
Sports Hernia":xw5lffz7 said:
You should have applied to be mod Rocket, sometimes the best mods were the biggest PITA's at one point.

Unfortunately for Rocket, we already have one of those types... :twisted:

No way anyone beats the old me, I was an overachiever. Don't forget the massive "going away" thread. :177692:

chris98251

Reaction score
You should have applied to be mod Rocket, sometimes the best mods were the biggest PITA's at one point.

One does not apply to be a MOD, they get drafted or recruited with promises of high pay and lots of perks :) Once in the collective your locked in and changed forever.

I'm still waiting for my first check from 5 years ago, it's in the mail they say.........

A

Anonymous

400WattHPSHawk":1n53nj8j said:
Are these four folks additional moderators or are they replacing exiting mods?

And. How many Mods are there total here at this fine site?

At present, there are 2 Administrators and 9 Global Moderators at Seahawks.NET. The 4 new mods are in addition to those that were already onboard.

RockHawk and Anguish are the big dudes, with Happy (the user formerly know as SadHappy), The Radish, AbsolutNET, FPD, Seahawk Sailor, JSeahawks, Ivotuk, Chris98251, Throwdown and HH82 your Mods.

edit: apparently, I can't count...

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":39ly6d39 said:
400WattHPSHawk":39ly6d39 said:

At present, there are 2 Administrators and 9 Global Moderators at Seahawks.NET. The 4 new mods are in addition to those that were already onboard.

RockHawk and Anguish are the big dudes, with Happy (the user formerly know as SadHappy), The Radish, AbsolutNET, FPD, Seahawk Sailor, JSeahawks, Ivotuk, Chris98251, Throwdown and HH82 your Mods.

Thanks Houston.

cdallan

Reaction score
Way to sell out to the man guys. I've just had all you can eat Indian food, but I'm pretty sure the queasy feeling overwhelming me is a physical manifestation of betrayal.

There's no saving yourselves now. Come the revolution you will be up against the wall with the rest of the oligarchs.

Scabs.

Happy festive season comrades.

A

Anonymous

cdallan":v1mzvv4g said:
Way to sell out to the man guys. I've just had all you can eat Indian food, but I'm pretty sure the queasy feeling overwhelming me is a physical manifestation of betrayal.

There's no saving yourselves now. Come the revolution you will be up against the wall with the rest of the oligarchs.

Scabs.

Atspish

cdallan

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1is0iozx said:
cdallan":1is0iozx said:

Scabs.

Atspish

Yerarse.

cdallan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2c1236l6 said:
Shaan gadgie soapdoggers!

It's SHAN gadgie soapDODGERS. Or shan gadgie COAGIE soapdodgers if they're from Dundee.

But thanks for your efforts, which are appreciated.

The Radish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1v174g5b said:
400WattHPSHawk":1v174g5b said:

I'm sure glad he explained that as most of agree Absolute hasn't done anything around here for years.

And FPD has basically been offline for about 2-3 years and has asked we remove him from moderator dutys as he's not available anymore.

Jseahawks is merely the Oregon representative here so can't even type his own name.

:roll:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":33lw47y0 said:
HoustonHawk82":33lw47y0 said:
400WattHPSHawk":33lw47y0 said:

I'm sure glad he explained that as most of agree Absolute hasn't done anything around here for years.

And FPD has basically been offline for about 2-3 years and has asked we remove him from moderator dutys as he's not available anymore.

Jseahawks is merely the Oregon representative here so can't even type his own name.

:roll:

Lol. I wondered about the FPD person since I couldn't recall ever seeing him post.

Oh well, chalk it up to a rookie moderator mistake.

What's that you say HH82? Would I like to play some 3 card monte?

How much money should I bring? ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
A lot, he's a MOD ya know, ever watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with Paul Newman and the Fight scene in the movie :).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Gotta know when to hold em..know when to fold em..know when to walk awry......lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":zaxob8sz said:
Gotta know when to hold em..know when to fold em..know when to walk awry......lol

Thats The Gambler with Kenny Rodgers, different movie.

Latest posts