I'm IN. Are YOU, 12?

2_0_6

Reaction score
A lot of unrealistic fans had set the bar for this team to go 16-0 or 15-1, all with the hardest schedule in the league prior to Dallas coming out they way they have. With the teams we played early, the key players we have missing Im not exactly shocked we are at 3-3.

We all know this team is better than they are playing, but we have so many new guys in new roles its going to take a little time to gel. Hopefully what we saw in the second half today carries into next week.

nzsprinter

Reaction score
Jville":xqg0amyx said:
nzsprinter":xqg0amyx said:

Welcome to .net!

Go Hawks!

Thanks, been a long time reader. Just recently joined. I couldn't of thought of a better thread to post to than this one. I am still in, and will always be.

Go Hawks!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah great post. Thanks for the thoughts and perspective.

I was at the game today with my wife and kids. It was awesome and we are all hoarse:). I just read ADB thoughts on ESPN and how he felt the Harvin trade was "shocking" and had an impact but they sort of found themselves in the second half. I believe that too. You could feel it in the stadium today. We got beat, but got some MO too in the process I think. Better yet the doubters are all over us know, the shoulder chip is growing.

Like many Ive been IN since the very beginning. That said I agree and am in for this year too. We are about to play some inspired ball I can feel it. And when we do, with that big ol chip on our shoulder. The chip I think we have been missing the last few weeks watch out. Here come the Hawks!!! Im going to enjoy the ride...

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for your post, I lost my Dad right before the 2012 season, he would have loved Russell Wilson. I feel, honestly we turned an important corner today, and will come back stronger. I saw good.things with the offense during the 3rd and 4th quarter, and also finally saw some fire from the D at the end. Bandwagon? Please I am the bondo on this bitch.

HawkWow

Reaction score
After 32 years here in the islands, people constantly asking me "why do you like the Seahawks if you don't have to"? I have heard it all and have enjoyed every minute of it. A .500 record was something I would have once been elated with. And that was with no light at the end of the tunnel and sometimes, even a fatass Cali developer blocking any possibility of light at the end of the tunnel. .

Our current state of disarray is far from reason to abandon our SB winning Seattle Seahawks. The only thing that upsets me even a little, is we could have done much more with what we had / have, but that doesn't fall on players or ownership.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Remove the comma from the thread title and expect a visit from the authorities and/or Chris Hansen.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Motivational post, I will always be in. I will not give up hope on a Ring this year until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, then I go to rooting for losses to get better draft positioning (contrary to many peoples opinions)

seahawks187

Reaction score
winning wouldn't feel so damn good without losing.. This team is good we just have to put it all together and build some consistency

danp1990

Reaction score
I still consider myself a young guy at 23, and i didnt start picking up on football until age 11-12 with madden LOL! and since i grew up in Washington i made the Hawks my home town team. they were the scrappy underdogs...The ones No one cared for in the media, they were the ones with no championships, and no real talent in 2002. But i said to my self once we get our ring, it'll be that much more sweeter!!! unlike all my Family in Cali. who root for the Niners and all their history and rings to boast about.

Point of the matter is '' ALL OF YOU 12's ARE MY FAMILY'' Our fanbase is unique, I was there in 2003 with the Wild Card playoff loss to Greenbay- Hasselbeck ''we have the ball and we're gona score'', in 2004 the heartbreak in Seattle to St.Louis- the endzone drop to Engram to tie the game and go to O.T, in 2005 the bitter sweet magical ride in which we lost SB XL, the next two years in the playoffs 2006-2007 where we lost in O.T to the Bears, and in 07 to the Packers. And then the Decline....2008-2011 I call the the horrible years. but i still stuck around even then! The Hawks, Seattle, and this Fanbase is Stiched in my every fiber as who i am! i will bleed Blue and Green Until I die! winning season or losing season.But i was blessed to see the payoff in which J.S and Pete built from ground up. '' Feb.2 2014, the Win of all Wins''

So even tho we sit at 3-3 i still don't fret :) ! we got Russ#3 and our D which will improve in the next coming weeks and a softer schedule. So to all of you leaving and joining other teams and riding on their success,'' Screw off Poser's''! didn't need you then , don't need you now!!! Go-Hawks!... Finish it with me fellow brethren '' SEEEAAA -