Rumor - Matt Flynn trade imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":2pnhtnst said:
....No one ever calls me sweetie....thanks guys.
ngbbs4b146487f3e39.jpg

back on topic,
I'd be fine with having Flynn longer,
I remember watching him at LSU behind Jamarcus, when he finally got a chance, led us to a National Championship.
He's a more then capable QB. Any NFL team could be straightened out pretty quickly with him on the team. That is if their main problem was a QB. Like if he were to go to the Cards...they'd be dangerous. Or at least i think.

Nice pic. "Y-M-C-A!" :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3f82x97k said:
Hasselbeck":3f82x97k said:
Have a feeling this falls apart and Flynn remains in Seattle one more year.

Only in your dreams....you want to validate the Flynn jersey you own. I remember the Wilson hater you were. :les:

Haha. I luckily held off on a Flynn jersey. One of the few intelligent things I did last season :lol:

The Outfield

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":c6hww4vr said:
T-Sizzle":c6hww4vr said:
Hasselbeck":c6hww4vr said:
Have a feeling this falls apart and Flynn remains in Seattle one more year.

Only in your dreams....you want to validate the Flynn jersey you own. I remember the Wilson hater you were. :les:

Haha. I luckily held off on a Flynn jersey. One of the few intelligent things I did last season :lol:

I saw one for a good discount at Sports Authority around November/December. Almost pulled the trigger, but I'm glad I didn't.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Wait a sec, let me go ask the Raider's physicians who post on these boards[/quote]

Please add something or don't comment at all. Thanks[/quote]

Now now John dont you know you need at least 5k posts to get away with what the rest of the "veteran" posters do? How dare you add useless substance to a thread.... I mean 80 percent of the posters in the last 13 pages didnt or anything.[/quote]

Think I'd lean towards a personal attack scenario here. For shame Abs, for shame.
Abs? Abs? *crickets*

And i'm a little pissed this deal hasn't happened with flynn yet.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I expected and still expect we won't hear anything about it until at least Monday. But, beware, Monday IS April Fools Day!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
J.S. "What if we throw in Earl Thomas to sweeten the deal?"
Raider's FO: "DONE!"
J.S. "April Fools! TROLOLOLOLOLOL."

suppaball

Reaction score
Has there been any word on what our pics are going to be. Seems to me we could get next years first from them.No way we get this years first from Oakland but if so I would crap in my pants. :179417:

cdallan

Reaction score
Great final line to that story which says that Smith will go 2nd to the Jaguars "if Shaun King is accurate".

If that is the same Shaun King that played for the Bucs, it would be the first time.

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Seattle will be lucky if they get anything for Flynn. There is no leverage here. Seattle is simply trying to do Flynn a solid. If he really wants piece of mind, he will decline to restructure and thus, remain a Hawk. Best case scenario is a 3rd round pick in 2014. Most likely it is a swap of draft picks this year and a 7th next.

Atradees

Reaction score
suppaball":pewmwh5c said:
Has there been any word on what our pics are going to be. Seems to me we could get next years first from them.No way we get this years first from Oakland but if so I would crap in my pants. :179417:

In one article I was reading, it compared the trade of Alex Smith to the Cheifs as market setting value. The Chiefs traded a second and third next year for Smith.

Personally I think our guy could be better than Smith. The trade??? Two thirds would surprise me.

BASF

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":2d9jb4xy said:
The word "imminent" has no value to me anymore.

I am waiting for one of the mods to put a sarcasm off icon after imminent in the thread title.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I am proud of myself for repeating what Ian Furness said about five days ago, but what seems like five years ago. I think that I was the first person posting here to post about the Flynn trade. I like to think that this Nightmare Trade That Just Won't Be Completed Thread was started, at least in spirit, by me.

chris98251

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":373eoq77 said:
I am proud of myself for repeating what Ian Furness said about five days ago, but what seems like five years ago. I think that I was the first person posting here to post about the Flynn trade. I like to think that this Nightmare Trade That Just Won't Be Completed Thread was started, at least in spirit, by me.

I doubt it, there have been Flynn trade threads going back to last pre season, now there is a certain level of credit for guessing when and where, but much like the lotto you get lucky if you buy enough tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.