Rumor mill - Hawks have signed Perrish Cox?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Cox tweet after release:

@pcox16: Its reason 2 everything, just know it was not about my play, at all! But i cant and wont say

To me, this sounds like it has to do with Browner's appeal. Could be wrong, but not sure what else he'd be forbidden from speaking on.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1c4nurz0 said:
c_hawkbob":1c4nurz0 said:
Shadowhawk":1c4nurz0 said:
My guess is Winfield said "thanks, but no thanks" and Seattle had to go to Plan B.

You really think one has to do with the other?

I'm not taking that for granted.

Yes I do. I think the plan is to sign one veteran and promote one player off of the practice squad (probably Shead.) I think Winfield was their first option and he decided he wanted to stay retired, so they went with Cox.

Still think Cox precludes Winfield?

Pete's has no problem going through candidates before settling on one, and even then if the opportunity to improve presents itself ...

largenutz

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":19vb377a said:
HawkFan72":19vb377a said:
largenutz":19vb377a said:
This dude is trash, he was literally ran out of town here in Denver. Please let this be false.

How far did they literally chase him?

:lol:
Guess I dont get the joke here? But living in Denver, case was on the news quite a bit. He claimed to never having sex with her and then got she ended up pregnant. Cox hired the big time lawyer that takes all the celebrity cases around here and he got off.
The broncos were getting slammed for having him on the team, when they were in need of corner help.
This was talked about alot on sports radio here thats what I meant by ran out of town.