Russ and his wife have a tv show in development?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
There is a story circulating on Facebook that Russ and his wife have a tv show in development? I hope that’s bs. If he doesn’t keep focused he won’t play football deep into his 30’s much less 45.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2c0zs66y said:
brimsalabim":2c0zs66y said:
There is a story circulating on Facebook that Russ and his wife have a tv show in development? I hope that’s bs. If he doesn’t keep focused he won’t play football deep into his 30’s much less 45.

https://mtonews.com/exclusive-ciara-rus ... ality-show

There goes the season. :twisted: :229031_banghead:
Damnit Russ.

Strike One = Reality TV
Strike Two = "Why not Us" Production company
Strike Three = focused on family and faith

Good for them I guess, but Russell is already boring and corny as hell in general outside of football. So no thanks.

toffee

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2nuyc002 said:
brimsalabim":2nuyc002 said:

https://mtonews.com/exclusive-ciara-rus ... ality-show

There goes the season. :twisted: :229031_banghead:
Damnit Russ.

Super disappointing at so many different levels. And I have been a Russ fanboy. But this fanboy may be joining the Angry-Marshawn-Sherman brigade soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erik2690

Reaction score
I'm not even speaking on whether it's good or bad, but every poster in this thread has just accepted this as fact b/c it was apparently talked about on Facebook and posted to MTONews? Maybe it's true but that's your bar for just accepting something fully as factual info? Is there reason to think MTONews has scoops on Russell Wilson that no one else does?

xray

Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in Wilson outside of the football field . This topic should be posted elsewhere.

kidhawk

Reaction score
xray":2zgs2bwb said:
I have absolutely no interest in Wilson outside of the football field . This topic should be posted elsewhere.

If you have no interest in Russel Wilson outside of the football field, then why are you posting in a thread that is posted in the OFF-FIELD TOPICS Forum????

QuahHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":snx94kax said:
xray":snx94kax said:

If you have no interest in Russel Wilson outside of the football field, then why are you posting in a thread that is posted in the OFF-FIELD TOPICS Forum????

Lol so true

Latest posts