Russ ankle

nwHawk

Reaction score
On this forum we all express frustration over Russ not running the other night against the Rams, but did anyone know that he had a rolled up ankle? That would certainly be why he was not looking to run like normal. Right or wrong he does gut it out.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
PC said he's not running as much because teams key on him running, and shut it down. Plays designed for him to run end up being RB handoffs.

toffee

Reaction score
There must be a reason why Russ didn't excel like he could, where's John63? Quite sure he can explain the ins and outs of how Pete's system is preventing Russ from excelling.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
I heard it on the radio. Apparently, Pete was asked about it and then confirmed the ankle. It was on 710 kiro.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
Seahawks using a bum ankle to cover for Wilson’s mediocre play and to help his trade value from tanking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toffee

Reaction score
AKNFidel":2qqu8mnc said:
Seahawks using a bum ankle to cover for Wilson’s mediocre play and to help his trade value from tanking

You sir should read more of John63's posts.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
AKNFidel":2noy6uzv said:

Prove it?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
AKNFidel":1riqu8jc said:

I sure hope so..He's been stinking it up big time.."Mr Limited" is his name.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
toffee":3dzd7mmm said:
There must be a reason why Russ didn't excel like he could, where's John63? Quite sure he can explain the ins and outs of how Pete's system is preventing Russ from excelling.

Why do you need "John63" IF you already have the answer? OHHH, I get it, you were AGAIN firing off another snide shot, eh? :roll:

toffee

Reaction score
scutterhawk":7uuuq0yn said:
toffee":7uuuq0yn said:

Why do you need "John63" IF you already have the answer? OHHH, I get it, you were AGAIN firing off another snide shot, eh? :roll:

When it comes to defending Russ, one yields to John63. Have you read John's essays backed by statistics? He defended Russ in so powerful a manner, one is totally in awe.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
John63":jled4mby said:
AKNFidel":jled4mby said:

Prove it?
Prove what, my gut feeling?

John63

Reaction score
AKNFidel":1r4oc589 said:
John63":1r4oc589 said:
AKNFidel":1r4oc589 said:

Prove it?

Ahh so it's your opinion, not a fact and in fact, is probably BS. got it. Amazing how some always think the worst of people. I am sorry for you.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
John63":12i0l5z2 said:
AKNFidel":12i0l5z2 said:
John63":12i0l5z2 said:
AKNFidel":12i0l5z2 said:

Prove it?

Ahh so it's your opinion, not a fact and in fact, is probably BS. got it. Amazing how some always think the worst of people. I am sorry for you.
I now see why everyone mocks you on .net. Have fun navigating through life without respecting other people opinions, you’ll go far and everyone will respect you more for it… Bless your heart.

John63

Reaction score
AKNFidel":1uts2afv said:
John63":1uts2afv said:
AKNFidel":1uts2afv said:
John63":1uts2afv said:
Prove it?

I now see why everyone mocks you on .net. Have fun navigating through life without respecting other people opinions, you’ll go far and everyone will respect you more for it… Bless your heart.

Mock me you presume I give a crap what you or anyone on here think. I don't. I respect other opinions when those opinions are balanced and at least have some facts about them. Not when they assume the worst of people. It's kind of laughable you preaching to me about respecting opinions when you first thought was one of hate. You want me to respect your opinion when the first thing you do when you hear about something is to look at the bad. Could not be he actually hurt this ankle has to be they are covering for him. Pretty laughable the hypocrisy.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
John63":11z858zi said:
AKNFidel":11z858zi said:
John63":11z858zi said:
AKNFidel":11z858zi said:

Mock me you presume I give a crap what you or anyone on here think. I don't. I respect other opinions when those opinions are balanced and at least have some facts about them. Not when they assume the worst of people. It's kind of laughable you preaching to me about respecting opinions when you first thought was one of hate. You want me to respect your opinion when the first thing you do when you hear about something is to look at the bad. Could not be he actually hurt this ankle has to be they are covering for him. Pretty laughable the hypocrisy.

I doubt that anyone that posts here would disagree with me saying I'm a moderate on this board.

That being said, you're totally out of line. Everybody posts opinions here at times as if they are facts, even you.

John63

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1r02jr6a said:
John63":1r02jr6a said:
AKNFidel":1r02jr6a said:
John63":1r02jr6a said:

I doubt that anyone that posts here would disagree with me saying I'm a moderate on this board.

That being said, you're totally out of line. Everybody posts opinions here at times as if they are facts, even you.

And you as it is your opinion I am out of line., It is mine I am not.

Le time make it clear

So now we hear Wilsn hurt his ankle., is it possible they are conveying for him?

that is a post

Not "Seahawks using a bum ankle to cover for Wilson’s mediocre play and to help his trade value from tanking"

Soon one is asking one is assuming the worst about people with no proof of it. What is out of lien is thinking the worst of people with no proof. If you think it is okay to accuse someone was faking an injury with no proof then well I am sorry for you.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
John63":15br3l7f said:
Hockey Guy":15br3l7f said:
John63":15br3l7f said:
AKNFidel":15br3l7f said:

And you as it is your opinion I am out of line., It is mine I am not.

Le time make it clear

So now we hear Wilsn hurt his ankle., is it possible they are conveying for him?

that is a post

Not "Seahawks using a bum ankle to cover for Wilson’s mediocre play and to help his trade value from tanking"

Soon one is asking one is assuming the worst about people with no proof of it. What is out of lien is thinking the worst of people with no proof. If you think it is okay to accuse someone was faking an injury with no proof then well I am sorry for you.

Whatever.

Have a great life.

keasley45

Reaction score
AKNFidel":3shldw92 said:

Ankle, finger, taint... whatever it takes at this point to maximize value.

keasley45

Reaction score
I dont think 'stories ' coming out that Russ hurt x or y and that that was impacting his play is nefarious in any way ( also dont know the truth of any of it) , anymore than a team exaggerating an injury to a key player leading up to a pivotal matchup.

I dont know whether his ankle is busted or his finger still hurts, but i certainly don't mind a 'leak' to that affect that distracts from deficiencies in Mr Wilson's game that other teams are surely trying to understand. And if that indeed happened, I think it's very smart business.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
John63":12lo7mw9 said:
AKNFidel":12lo7mw9 said:
John63":12lo7mw9 said:
AKNFidel":12lo7mw9 said:

If someone posts something without a link, I assume it is an opinion or rumor until a link is posted. If someone posts an opinion that I don’t agree with I either let it go, or politely / civilly express why I don’t agree. After perusing .net, I’ve found you calling posters uneducated and calling others liars. I’m not a perfect person, but I try to treat everyone with compassion, as I have no idea what someone else is dealing with. I’d really hate to find out that something I did or said was what drove someone to do something terribly drastic. It’s people who don’t care what anybody else thinks of them and acts with no filter or compassion that drove my brother to making a bad decision. Please understand that while you may not care, someone else may be having terrible day and only need a slight push to ruin an entire family.