Russ ankle

toffee

Reaction score
AKNFidel":34b3abyq said:
John63":34b3abyq said:
AKNFidel":34b3abyq said:
John63":34b3abyq said:
Ahh so it's your opinion, not a fact and in fact, is probably BS. got it. Amazing how some always think the worst of people. I am sorry for you.
I now see why everyone mocks you on .net. Have fun navigating through life without respecting other people opinions, you’ll go far and everyone will respect you more for it… Bless your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mock me you presume I give a crap what you or anyone on here think. I don't. I respect other opinions when those opinions are balanced and at least have some facts about them. Not when they assume the worst of people. It's kind of laughable you preaching to me about respecting opinions when you first thought was one of hate. You want me to respect your opinion when the first thing you do when you hear about something is to look at the bad. Could not be he actually hurt this ankle has to be they are covering for him. Pretty laughable the hypocrisy.
If someone posts something without a link, I assume it is an opinion or rumor until a link is posted. If someone posts an opinion that I don’t agree with I either let it go, or politely / civilly express why I don’t agree. After perusing .net, I’ve found you calling posters uneducated and calling others liars. I’m not a perfect person, but I try to treat everyone with compassion, as I have no idea what someone else is dealing with. I’d really hate to find out that something I did or said was what drove someone to do something terribly drastic. It’s people who don’t care what anybody else thinks of them and acts with no filter or compassion that drove my brother to making a bad decision. Please understand that while you may not care, someone else may be having terrible day and only need a slight push to ruin an entire family.

John63 is a treasure on .net, you haven't posted anything substantial unless you have been called names like a liar, a hater, a something something by the great John63. When he called folks names, that means he couldn't debate your opinion, so he defaults to callin' names. It have to be earned, he won't just call you names, see?

He is a self appointed defender of all things Russell Wilson, he will right all the wrongs 'haters' throw Russ's way, at times, even the unrightable ones. I have been in awe of his spirit.

John63

Reaction score
AKNFidel":51o2r5af said:
John63":51o2r5af said:
AKNFidel":51o2r5af said:
John63":51o2r5af said:
Ahh so it's your opinion, not a fact and in fact, is probably BS. got it. Amazing how some always think the worst of people. I am sorry for you.
I now see why everyone mocks you on .net. Have fun navigating through life without respecting other people opinions, you’ll go far and everyone will respect you more for it… Bless your heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mock me you presume I give a crap what you or anyone on here think. I don't. I respect other opinions when those opinions are balanced and at least have some facts about them. Not when they assume the worst of people. It's kind of laughable you preaching to me about respecting opinions when you first thought was one of hate. You want me to respect your opinion when the first thing you do when you hear about something is to look at the bad. Could not be he actually hurt this ankle has to be they are covering for him. Pretty laughable the hypocrisy.
If someone posts something without a link, I assume it is an opinion or rumor until a link is posted. If someone posts an opinion that I don’t agree with I either let it go, or politely / civilly express why I don’t agree. After perusing .net, I’ve found you calling posters uneducated and calling others liars. I’m not a perfect person, but I try to treat everyone with compassion, as I have no idea what someone else is dealing with. I’d really hate to find out that something I did or said was what drove someone to do something terribly drastic. It’s people who don’t care what anybody else thinks of them and acts with no filter or compassion that drove my brother to making a bad decision. Please understand that while you may not care, someone else may be having terrible day and only need a slight push to ruin an entire family.

So you perused the forum, if you did you would notice I did not start this kind of reaction. However, after being told to f off, go f yourself, go f your mother amongst things I decided to, well do unto others. So if you would like to ...call people out remember to call out those who start it. If you notice there are some I am just fine with, why? because either we have talked it out, or we never had an issue. The problem is while you might assume it's an opinion without a link there is a group that thinks anything they say is a fact even when it is a lie. So it is very hard to tell who is who. If you are saying you are one of those more....balanced people then I apologize it is hard to tell who is who. That aside to me even if it is your opinion to make a statement as you did shows a willingness to believe the worst in people. When I first joined I did not react like you say you saw me react it took time, Took until it was obvious this is who they are before I started...giving as I get.

So again if you are more...aware then I apologize. That said if you really did look back then you have seen how some here have reacted to me and others and you would see I did not start it., I just decided to give what I got. You would also know at one time I tried to apologize for it all and well got more F off, f this and f that. So again give what you get.