Russ frustrated he didn’t have weapons

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
At this point, screw Wilson.

The coaching staff and his teammates aren’t the reason Wilson doesn’t get MVP votes.

Wilson thinks he is better than he actually is.

Wilson isn’t a pocket passer and prefers to play hero ball than play to what the defense gives him. Wilson became so easy to scheme once his legs were not a weapon anymore.

To say he didn’t have “weapons” is an atrocity that any offensive teammates should be angry about.

It is Wilson that wants to be highest paid player yet throws teammates under the bus.

Denver will find out that Wilson isn’t about the team, he is about himself and always has been.

Chapow

Reaction score
You really need to look up ghe definition of analogy.

And apparently you really need to look into how to spell the word "the". Hint, it's not "ghe".

I guess I should have been more specific. It wasn't an analogy for Russ leaving the Seahawks and joining the Broncos.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
And apparently you really need to look into how to spell the word "the". Hint, it's not "ghe".

I guess I should have been more specific. It wasn't an analogy for Russ leaving the Seahawks and joining the Broncos.

The position of spelling police has already been filled. Please apply for a different posting.

toffee

Reaction score
The response from Wilson's former weapons? SULENCE except Metcalf. Lol DK thanked Russ for teach him how to swim.

Chapow

Reaction score
The position of spelling police has already been filled.

So has the position of condescending DB that chimes in for no other reason than to point out others perceived mistakes, but that didn't stop you.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
So has the position of condescending DB that chimes in for no other reason than to point out others perceived mistakes, but that didn't stop you.

You are correct that the position has been filled. I accepted the offer at birth. Now, do run along, little one.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I really hope he gets a dose of reality in Denver. Surprised that inflated head could fit through stadium doors at mile high. I'm sure as time passes we will hear about other things that went on. It is really telling to me that when he was traded not a peep on social media from any current or former players except for Metcalf.

Yea man he's in for a rude awakening. People are way overrating the Broncos.

They did have a top defense last year, but that tends to lead to regression. They have no proven offensive talent - it's all just potential with an oft injured Courtland Sutton and a rookie RB that looked good.

Hackett is unproven as a HC as well.

Metcalf and Lockett are much better than what Denver has. I can't wait for Denver to come to LA next year.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Bronco's weapons without Fant are average at best. Seattle is loaded at the weapons category they just need an O line which hopefully they take Cross

toffee

Reaction score
One hopes the Bronco OL has watched how Wilson played the last forty games, and come to realize that their individual stats will decline, and their future contract value will be impacted.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell no. I care about one team, and that's the Hawks. I hope he plays well and they lose every game they play in Denver. Sorry man, I'm not that guy. You're thinking of John. Russ wanted out, he got his wish. On to 2022 with HAWKS players.

toffee

Reaction score
Hell no. I care about one team, and that's the Hawks. I hope he plays well and they lose every game they play in Denver. Sorry man, I'm not that guy. You're thinking of John. Russ wanted out, he got his wish. On to 2022 with HAWKS players.
Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
That analogy doesnt really work because Denver isnt really younger, prettier or more fun.....
Denver has that super-sexy top-10 defense, how is that not like Russell dumping a girlfriend for one with bigger boobs...

Oh wait, it was in reference to a jilted poster supposedly feeling dumped. Never mind. But that Broncos D does have some serious cleavage, while the Seahawks D was downright flat-chested last season. Not that it helps Russell much, but it does give him a little more margin for error with all the 3-and-outs he racked up towards the end in Seattle.

toffee

Reaction score
Denver has that super-sexy top-10 defense, how is that not like Russell dumping a girlfriend for one with bigger boobs...

Oh wait, it was in reference to a jilted poster supposedly feeling dumped. Never mind. But that Broncos D does have some serious cleavage, while the Seahawks D was downright flat-chested last season. Not that it helps Russell much, but it does give him a little more margin for error with all the 3-and-outs he racked up towards the end in Seattle.
If Mr. Unlimited couldn't put some limit on his now famous 3 and outs; his welcome to Denver shall be fill with boos.

Latest posts