Russell haterade

toffee

Reaction score
Seymour":2hkemap7 said:
SoulfishHawk":2hkemap7 said:
Exactly. Russ had nothing to do with that Title. It was all the Defense and Running Game :stirthepot:

Not to mention he is too short, and doesn't spin enough anymore. :roll:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

and not bad enough, that plus game manager.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
amazed at the ignorance in the comments section. Wow do these guys even watch football?

LargentFan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3d9z35uz said:
:lol:
Wilson still better than Stafford, and it's not even debatable.
I definitely agree with you here. I just don't think Tate is slamming Wilson. That's all.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LargentFan":23svpk3m said:
SoulfishHawk":23svpk3m said:
:lol:
Wilson still better than Stafford, and it's not even debatable.
I definitely agree with you here. I just don't think Tate is slamming Wilson. That's all.

Eh I definitely think there's a little personal jab in there towards Russ. If not, then Golden would have been more diplomatic and said both QB's, or each QB is great in different ways..........something like that.

But he was emphatic that Stafford was the best.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Stafford is the worst QB in the league.............(wait)

If you want to play for championships.

He is talented and puts up enough stats to for a team to justify a cap debilitating contract, yet he’s not quite elite enough to compensate for not being able to pay anyone else. He’s all the cons of paying a max QB contract without the main pro, which is that extra gear come the playoff run.

I’m serious when I say he is the last QB I want on my team (assuming he comes with his contract) in todays NFL. It was the same way with Flacco for a bit. Can’t afford to lose him. Can’t afford to keep him. There’s just a handful of guys (we know who they are), that can take a huge percentage of the cap and win with pretty much anyone around them. Wilson is one of those guys. I’m hoping Dak takes my Stafford mantle soon and runs with it.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Russ is a weird dude. I don’t think it is that surprising that some players don’t like him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Too bad, he's the QB, they need to get over it. He's never once threw someone under the bus, but they sure are quick to throw him under the bus. Their jealousy thing is pretty childish.

Jville

Reaction score
Hawkfish":10ad08yi said:
Wut? :stirthepot:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLNews/status/1150921496879128576[/tweet]

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ayed-with/

The twitter link reveals a focus on negative spin and innuendo. Calls itself "NFL RETWEET" on you tube. Trolling for clicks no doubt with inflammatory headlines. There was nothing of value or news worthy there. Just the realization that during a news drought, anyone can be hoodwinked.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, Golden Taint stopped mattering years ago. Just another spoiled millionaire that got the feelings hurt. :roll: