Russell haterade

acer1240

Reaction score
Just came to post this.

Stafford is no slouch but that is one hell of a hot take from Tate

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, he can say what he wants. Anyone who actually understands football know who the best QB is he's ever played with.

Chapow

Reaction score
He had 90+ receptions 4 seasons in a row with Stafford as his QB. He never had more than 64 in a season with Wilson as his QB (and that was by far his best season in Seattle). I'm not surprised he prefers Stafford to Wilson. For a WR, better stats generally equal bigger paychecks.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chapow":owlu26rg said:
He had 90+ receptions 4 seasons in a row with Stafford as his QB. He never had more than 64 in a season with Wilson as his QB (and that was by far his best season in Seattle). I'm not surprised he prefers Stafford to Wilson. For a WR, better stats generally equal bigger paychecks.

This plus the simple fact he's most recently played with Stafford

John63

Reaction score
Chapow":27jzlggm said:

Agreed but that is mnore about the system then the QB

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":o277h0q9 said:
Chapow":o277h0q9 said:

This plus the simple fact he's playing with Stafford this season

Umm

Golden Tate
#15 WR

New York Giants| Official Team Site

Height: 5-10 Weight: 197 Age: 30

Born: 8/2/1988 Nashville , TN

College: Notre Dame

Experience: 10th season

High School: Pope John Paul II HS [Hendersonville, TN]

Chapow

Reaction score
John63":1f9oxxpm said:
Chapow":1f9oxxpm said:

For sure. I still think Stafford is a good QB though. For much of his time in Detroit he hasn't had a very good team surrounding him. He's almost always had at least 1 (sometimes 2) very good to great WR's, but has barely had a running game and his defense is usually mediocre to bad. Hard to have overall team success in that situation.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":1dqrylnp said:
Uncle Si":1dqrylnp said:
Chapow":1dqrylnp said:

This plus the simple fact he's playing with Stafford this season

Umm

Golden Tate
#15 WR

New York Giants| Official Team Site

Height: 5-10 Weight: 197 Age: 30

Born: 8/2/1988 Nashville , TN

College: Notre Dame

Experience: 10th season

High School: Pope John Paul II HS [Hendersonville, TN]

Was changed thanks

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ha, I forgot Golden was traded to NY too.

In that case, TO THE OUTRAGE MOBILE!!!

Considering all the ALLEGED shenanigans rumored to have gone on between Russell and Golden, no one should be surprised with this statement.........and he did have far better stats in Detroit.

sutz

Reaction score
John63":dzsz8ijc said:
Chapow":dzsz8ijc said:

So much this. I think Tate was worried about his "legacy" and wanted to get on a pass heavy offense to generate stats.

He got his one ring with us, though, and Wilson throwing to him. :mrgreen:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
The comments that follow that article are funny. Most of those that left a comment actually believe that Stafford is better. That was very entertaining.

No Comparison!

I guess the next thing that will be said is that Jim Caldwell was a better coach than Pete.

John63

Reaction score
There is not one expert ranking that puts Stafford over Wilson

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Chapow":ddjidv5g said:

It's been said before; "women weaken legs!"

Latest posts