Russell (RRR) Goals list.

beasthawk

Reaction score
Yesterday I watched a new Real Rob rep, that had a segment with #3 and he mentioned that he had a (2 one with large text another with illegible text)list of goals posted on his locker wall that he wanted to make sure were not viewed on RRR. I could not stop thinking about what the goals maybe. He is being really secretive about them in the video and it just perks my interested more.. Any guesse or hopes as to what those goals maybe? I will start with 3 that I believe could be on there.

1. Super Bowl win (duh)
2.Rush for 8 TDs (double last season)
3.Serve the communities again (continue the Passing camp)

Anyone have any hunches? This could be fun...

chevelle03

Reaction score
In the "New Real Rob Report" thread someone claims they could read them from the video...

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
chevelle03":38kv0bwc said:
In the "New Real Rob Report" thread someone claims they could read them from the video...

I saw that, I believe he also mentioned a second list of goals also that were not taped, I could be wrong..

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
Just watched again, there was one list with HUGE text that was very legible and yes they were right on those but there was a second that was unreadable...

Continue thread..

chevelle03

Reaction score
Just watched the video again. You are right. Looks like a really long list of goals...I hope step up in the pocket more often is on there, along with winning the super bowl of course.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Russ doesn't like to run so I don't think he would have rushing TDs as a personal goal.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I mentioned this in the rankings thread but the biggest goal (IMO) that he set for himself was "HEALTH". That is my current favorite one and it's awesome he understands his health is more important to our cause than a TD, or even a win. I sincerely believe RW's focus on health is what will separate us from Harbaugh and his numbskull QB.

kearly

Reaction score
1. Win an NFL championship. Go to Disneyland, get on Wheaties boxes, etc.
2. Become a CEO, Mayor, Governor, Congressman, Senator, or President.
3. Initiate Skynet

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I'd place money on there being something religious on there, maybe more than once. That boy loves him some God and Jesus.

Unless they're all football goals, I wasn't paying close enough attention in that regard.

Too busy cracking up.

aawolf

Reaction score
NOOOOOOO!! How could Russell have a picture of that God-Awful Tarheel, Michael Jordan, in his locker when he graduated from NC State? That's just sad; so, so, so sad. I have to admit, I lost a little respect for him with that picture.

chevelle03

Reaction score
aawolf":fj1a5ive said:
NOOOOOOO!! How could Russell have a picture of that God-Awful Tarheel, Michael Jordan, in his locker when he graduated from NC State? That's just sad; so, so, so sad. I have to admit, I lost a little respect for him with that picture.

I just lost a little respect for you :p

bellingerga

Reaction score
aawolf":lrwz8xe6 said:

I know right. so crazy that he would admire one of the greatest athletes in the history of mankind.

Apeman00

Reaction score
Well if we can't read his Goals!! Then Lets make up some goals for him and the other pro-bowlers.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have to assume he/she aaswolf can't be serious. We're talking about Michael flippen Jordan, um, just one of the best athletes in the history of the planet.

aawolf

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3mot0evn said:
I have to assume he/she aaswolf can't be serious. We're talking about Michael flippen Jordan, um, just one of the best athletes in the history of the planet.

Also, the most drugged-out, gambling-addicted, marriage-cheatin', over-hyped athlete on the planet. Not the role-model I'd expect for Russell to have. To each his own.

Jordan stoned

jman316

Reaction score
Fame and fortune can do funny stuff to people.

Maybe RW has MJs pic in his locker as inspiration to continue working hard to be the best QB in the NFL and as a reminder of what temptations success and an enormous bank account can bring about.

Here's my stab at what could be on Russ' list:

Get better every day
Help my teammates get better each day
Honor God in everything I do
Work harder than anyone else in the league
Bring home Seattle's 1st Lombardi trophy
Never compromise my beliefs in spite of success
Give thanks every day

McG

Reaction score
Talking trash about Michael Jordan just based on the college he went to? Wow and wow. A little FYI, your beloved team showed Russell the door for Mike Glennon, officially Wilson is a Wisconsin QB. So you could always ride Glennons nuts.

setha880

Reaction score
To be fair you have no idea how much we hate anything and everything related to the tarholes. Russell I would guess has nothing against the State fans because there was a major uproar when O'brien made that decision and nothing but overwhelming support for him at Wisconsin from us. Russell like most of my generation has grown up with MJ always being a legend and not really knowing him as a tarhole or the off the court issues that were more publicized in the 90s. I guarantee you Russell will have no tarhole related pictures in his locker except maybe of him beating them every year.

Bambam_gohawks

Reaction score
aside from that, i love how organized he is. It's always great to see a leader be well composed. GO HAWKS!