Russell Wilson Appreciation

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Rodgers has the best overall arm and accuracy talent I’ve ever seen. And even then, Russell is my guy. Not because his arm is better than Rodgers, but everything he brings to the table.

His durability, his playmaking ability, his arm, his awareness, his running ability. Not to mention the traits people don’t always associate with great Qbs. Russell will go down field blocking for his RB, and although interceptions are obviously his fault his pursuit of pick sixes is the best I’ve seen. He’s stopped at least two or three of them this year. The first Rams game comes to mind. That matters, he gives us a winning chance in multiple ways

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is definitely top 10 QB in the NFL. I’m happy he’s a Seahawk. As much as I appreciate his play, I’d like to see him take next step in his development by doing a better job of creating separation for his receivers. What mean is throwing his receivers open just like Brees, Rodgers, and Brady do. Russell doesn’t do that on consistent basis and if receivers can’t separate, the offense stalls. Throwing receivers open would be a solution to that problem.

Latest posts