Russell Wilson hopes one day to own the Seahawks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rat":3cy96bec said:
LTH":3cy96bec said:
Supposedly the Hawks today are worth 2.3 Billion... PA bought the Hawks for 194 million in 1997 talk about return on your money? So I would say Wilson has a long way to go... but better Wilson than Jeff Bezo... Bezo shouldn't be allowed to buy the Hawks ...that would be a monumental mistake IMO...

Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys in 1989 for $140 million. They’re now valued at $5.5 billion. Insane ROI some of these guys got.
He has the worst GM in all of sports working for him though, himself.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1vvv74tv said:
CPHawk":1vvv74tv said:
He can work partial ownership into his next contract. That's the first step.
I don’t think the NFL allows that. There would be salary cap issues.

Possibly conflict of interest issues too. Unsure if it would make a difference tho.

LTH

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ta5wzcz said:
Rat":2ta5wzcz said:
LTH":2ta5wzcz said:
Supposedly the Hawks today are worth 2.3 Billion... PA bought the Hawks for 194 million in 1997 talk about return on your money? So I would say Wilson has a long way to go... but better Wilson than Jeff Bezo... Bezo shouldn't be allowed to buy the Hawks ...that would be a monumental mistake IMO...

Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys in 1989 for $140 million. They’re now valued at $5.5 billion. Insane ROI some of these guys got.
He has the worst GM in all of sports working for him though, himself.

That's very true!

I can't even imagine how much money that is...it's insane...totally insane amount of money...what do people do with that amount of money? I would be elated through the roof with 200k a year let alone that kind of money...

LTH

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
zhawk":2ssyc6u9 said:
Mario lemeaux finagled his last contract into ownership of the penguins
No such person exists.
Mario Lemieux maybe.