Russell Wilson is #1 in total TDs

Anthony!

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1bg65xzb said:
907Hawk":1bg65xzb said:
Anthony!":1bg65xzb said:
IndyHawk":1bg65xzb said:
Some of this true but Brady and Rodgers can also see over the lines to migate the kind of blitzes RW faces.
RW however usually starts 6-8 yrds back on a lot of plays.
So to me blaming the OL was fine last year but this year?I see good enough blocking.
His skills in the pocket are not good at all.
That is one of things the 3 qb's above are good at and has been one of my biggest issues with RW.
I wish he would get with Drew and pick his brain.
I understand no player is perfect but some of the stuff I see should not be happening at this stage.

To Anthony..
I have never seen anyone defend someone so much except Sioux with DB/TJack and ACollinsFan.
We are all fans in the end of this TEAM I presume and not just a player.
I want RW to do well believe me but I'm not viewing anyone with rose colored shades.
I want deep playoff runs and SB's. Without that ..Stats mean nothing to me.

good enough blocking he is the #1 QB in the league in getting sacked, hit and hurried you think that is good enough blocking? as to what your seeing get glasses because what you see pretty much every expert out there, does not agree with. As to your stuff pointed at me, look in a mirror. And remember 82% of offensive yards and over 97% of offensive TDs are coming from 1 player the QB. Maybe you should be trying to figure out why he has to do some much, unlike those other QBs who do not.

To be fair to the truth, Wilson has been Sacked #11, and Hit #4 most in the league. Still is very poor and not his fault but no need to make it look worse than it already is. Also the only stat that matters is winning, Russell is a winner. :irishdrinkers:
No matter what you say in defense of RW, They's just some folks gonna try'n piss in your cheerio's, because that's just Who The Are. :pukeface:

They can try but at least get the facts right

907Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":22yrbel9 said:
907Hawk":22yrbel9 said:
Anthony!":22yrbel9 said:
IndyHawk":22yrbel9 said:
Some of this true but Brady and Rodgers can also see over the lines to migate the kind of blitzes RW faces.
RW however usually starts 6-8 yrds back on a lot of plays.
So to me blaming the OL was fine last year but this year?I see good enough blocking.
His skills in the pocket are not good at all.
That is one of things the 3 qb's above are good at and has been one of my biggest issues with RW.
I wish he would get with Drew and pick his brain.
I understand no player is perfect but some of the stuff I see should not be happening at this stage.

To Anthony..
I have never seen anyone defend someone so much except Sioux with DB/TJack and ACollinsFan.
We are all fans in the end of this TEAM I presume and not just a player.
I want RW to do well believe me but I'm not viewing anyone with rose colored shades.
I want deep playoff runs and SB's. Without that ..Stats mean nothing to me.

good enough blocking he is the #1 QB in the league in getting sacked, hit and hurried you think that is good enough blocking? as to what your seeing get glasses because what you see pretty much every expert out there, does not agree with. As to your stuff pointed at me, look in a mirror. And remember 82% of offensive yards and over 97% of offensive TDs are coming from 1 player the QB. Maybe you should be trying to figure out why he has to do some much, unlike those other QBs who do not.

To be fair to the truth, Wilson has been Sacked #11, and Hit #4 most in the league. Still is very poor and not his fault but no need to make it look worse than it already is. Also the only stat that matters is winning, Russell is a winner. :irishdrinkers:

You are forgetting hurried were he also list high and if you add all that together he is #1. Also, Wilson is 4th most sacked QB in the league, #2 in hits and as of last week #3 in hurries so altogether #1 and also the only one in the top 5 in all 3 categories with a chance to be in the playoffs

These are Offensive Line numbers, from NFL.Com, I would be interested to know the total hurries given up also but they do not list those subjective stats.

Rk Team Sacks
1 Indianapolis Colts 55
2 Houston Texans 52
3 Arizona Cardinals 51
4 Denver Broncos 47
5 Green Bay Packers 47
6 Detroit Lions 45
7 Cleveland Browns 44
8 Buffalo Bills 43
9 New York Jets 43
10 San Francisco 49ers 43
11 Seattle Seahawks 40

Rk Team QB Hits
1 Cleveland Browns 119
2 San Francisco 49ers 116
3 Arizona Cardinals 115
4 Seattle Seahawks 113

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thank you 907!
He did the work for us and the numbers are there..Little matter on who was right.
On the hurries and hits,I wonder how many are because he cannot use the pocket right?
How many are because he holds the ball too long or cannot see the open WR?
How many are a result of those early bail outs which he never used the pocket?
No need to answer this because I have made my points over and over.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
1. He's very good and is the reason we've gotten so far.

2. He could be better.

Both can be true.

In fact,, #2 is a compliment. It says he's got even more potential.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2e2si3n6 said:

2. He could be better.

Both can be true.

I agree he is very good.
I probaly do not say that enough.
I just get fustrated with certain things I know that have cost games.
Some of those comeback wins never needed to happen if he would adjust better.

907Hawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1vu37tg4 said:
MontanaHawk05":1vu37tg4 said:

2. He could be better.

Both can be true.

I agree he is very good.
I probaly do not say that enough.
I just get fustrated with certain things I know that have cost games.
Some of those comeback wins never needed to happen if he would adjust better.

I agree with your comments, and he would be the first to say there are things to improve on as a player and a team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
???? Many of his comeback wins are because the D had a bad game, or blew it in the 4th quarter. It's not very often that he has a bunch of picks in a game and has to pick himself off the ground.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":11qgtg51 said:
???? Many of his comeback wins are because the D had a bad game, or blew it in the 4th quarter. It's not very often that he has a bunch of picks in a game and has to pick himself off the ground.
We will have to review most of those games because the D has not had too many bad games.
I think we would be suprised at how many first halves are not good over a few years offense wise.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They crapped the bed on D at the end of the Redskins game AFTER he took them to what should have easily been the game winner. Sure they played great that entire game, until it counted.
They crapped the bed on D vs. the Rams/Titans/Falcons/Jags and gave up a ton of points to the Texans and almost blew that one as well.