Russell Wilson is back to work

mikeak

Reaction score
NorCal":101xhbxr said:
He just now got back to work?? Kap has already been back to work for a couple of weeks. Sounds like a hangover year is coming for the Hawks. :escape:

In all fairness Kaep has a lot more to work on and he only works 50% of the time and has to go to his closet to change shoes and matching underwear the rest of the time.....

rigelian

Reaction score
NorCal":3qe5o1s1 said:
He just now got back to work?? Kap has already been back to work for a couple of weeks. Sounds like a hangover year is coming for the Hawks. :escape:

Given that Russell Wilson's season lasted two weeks longer than Kaepernick, I would draw any conclusions about a hangover.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
NorCal":3aiw4ox2 said:

Can't have a hangover year without partying it up the year before. I'll take it.

jblaze

Reaction score
Kap just wants to give a good impression because he's looking for that extension right now.

I mean RW is a celebrity now and is all over the globe. Kap, I think he has some more hats to buy or something.

:)

Happy

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ak4lf3m said:
Isn't the jump in quality of play for a QB usually considered to be the most significant between years 2 and 3?

I think it was Bill walsh who said it takes about 35 starts to know what you have in a qb. That's enough for a player's strengths and weaknesses to be fully probed by opposing defenses, and for the QB to learn and adapt.

It's that adaptation that I think is crucial. A lot of dudes come out and tear it up for a few games but once their weaknesses are found they're brought down to earth (the Rex Grossmans of the NFL). The really good ones learn, adapt, and grow.

So yeah, I think this year will be really telling as far as what Russell has learned and how he's compensated, how he handles the chess match.

Rainger

Reaction score
Doesn't matter one bit. You guys need to listen to the experts. Clayton and Prisco have already said that Wilson is only an average QB not any better than middle of the pack. Maybe the 14th or 15th QB in the league.

You guys are not experts they are, you know that. It is obvious that Russell is only average because he doesn't throw for 4000 yards. If you throw for 4000 then you are good. Wins, losses, turnovers, comebacks SB's all that stuff is irrelevant, does your QB throw for 4000 yards? NO HE DOES NOT tsk tsk he is just average.

Russell is only good because he has a great defense. He has great running backs and his coach calls a type of game to limit his mistakes cause he is only average.

You know the experts are always right, just listen to them they are so full of themselves they will tell you the facts if you would only listen.

Now stop with this Russell Wilson is good stuff. Who cares if he is back at work? In fact he needs to be back at work cause he is only average. Our FO needs to find an elite QB like Romo, Ryan or Eli. Maybe we can trade for one? :sarcasm_off:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rainger":233vyfxp said:
Doesn't matter one bit. You guys need to listen to the experts. Clayton and Prisco have already said that Wilson is only an average QB not any better than middle of the pack. Maybe the 14th or 15th QB in the league.

You guys are not experts they are, you know that. It is obvious that Russell is only average because he doesn't throw for 4000 yards. If you throw for 4000 then you are good. Wins, losses, turnovers, comebacks SB's all that stuff is irrelevant, does your QB throw for 4000 yards? NO HE DOES NOT tsk tsk he is just average.

Russell is only good because he has a great defense. He has great running backs and his coach calls a type of game to limit his mistakes cause he is only average.

You know the experts are always right, just listen to them they are so full of themselves they will tell you the facts if you would only listen.

Now stop with this Russell Wilson is good stuff. Who cares if he is back at work? In fact he needs to be back at work cause he is only average. Our FO needs to find an elite QB like Romo, Ryan or Eli. Maybe we can trade for one? :sarcasm_off:

Has anyone said, "This is going to be a long "off season"? :34853_doh:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I think more of the guys should be traveling to where Russell is rather than the reverse. Ah well, that's our QB! Maybe he's sight seeing as an ulterior motive.

two dog

Reaction score
Have you ever seen a Quarterback so driven yet so calm ? I never have. Not one.

Pete's having a little fun with us. Have you ever heard the phrase: "As happy as a
kid with a speckled pup"? That's pete.

baconstripdivots

Reaction score
two dog":24jtgmls said:

He is the total package. Seattle Seahawk fans, and any NFL football fans for that matter, should consider ourselves blessed to be witnessing what is just the beginning of not just what it takes to be an top notch athlete, but more importantly what it is to leave your mark on this earth as an amazing human being.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
baconstripdivots":qm4rzbd8 said:
two dog":qm4rzbd8 said:

He is the total package. Seattle Seahawk fans, and any NFL football fans for that matter, should consider ourselves blessed to be witnessing what is just the beginning of not just what it takes to be an top notch athlete, but more importantly what it is to leave your mark on this earth as an amazing human being.
Damn good post

Starrman44

Reaction score
My daughter just walked up out of the blue and said (with a big grin, I might add), "Russell Wilson is haaaandsooome!!" I said, "Yes, he is!" Her face got all red, and she says, "When he smiles, he is just so handsome..." Anyhow, she's only five, but she's a big fan. She likes his curly hair, too.

Anyhoo- I know it's off topic, I just thought it was hilarious. My whole family just loves the Seahawks.

I hope we get some video coverage of the guys doing their own workouts like last year. That was a lot of fun.

Kaiser

Reaction score
That was his astral projection, he was actually at the field studying route trigonometry with angry doug.

Latest posts