Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":1fe3f5ja said:
Shanegotyou11":1fe3f5ja said:
Anthony!":1fe3f5ja said:
Shanegotyou11":1fe3f5ja said:
Your Hella defensive Anthony. We had 3 at half vs the giants at half the week before. 60 points in 7 first half games. So an average of 8.5ppg in the first half so while he was wrong it isn't like the offense is lighting up the scoreboard in the first half. However, the last 4 games its at 11ppg in first half.

Smile.

Oh I get it you want them to light it up every qtr every platy etc, not just when it counts most. Please find me a team that every game and every qtr lights it up? I will wait. When your done an realize no team light it up every game and every Qtr, perhaps then you will not hijack what was a good thing about one of our players and try to turn it into a bad thing. The FACT is we have a top 10 scoring offense, a top 10 passing offense and you are nit picking because we don't always score a lot of points in the 1st qtr. Wel I guess Top Brady sucks because his team only score 3 points or less in the 1st qtr of several games. I guess Watson really as not that great as Houston failed to score more than 3 points in several games. I can go on but I made my point and the question is to me being hella defensive but why ar you hella finding a reason to put down your own player?

Your lumping what northseahawk said into me providing stats.

If you want false stats, go look elsewhere. Russ is top 5 QB to me and is climbing the list with his play. All I said was NORTHSEAHAWK WASNT FAR OFF HIS CLAIM LIKE YOU MADE HIM SEEM.

IF I TALK IN CAPS CAN YOU COMPREHEND? THE OFFENSE AS A WHOLE AVERAGES 8.5 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. THATD BE 17 POINYS PER GAME WHICH WOULD BE ABYSMAL. HE OR I WERENT SPEAKING ON THE WHOLE GAME. HE BROUGHT UP THE FIRST HALF AND YOU GOT DEFENSIVE AND I PROVIDED STATS THAT SHOW WE DO START SLOW IN THE FIRST HALF. THEN YOU went AT ME.

RUSS IS BETTER IN second HALF IN EVERYTHING.

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

LOL well we agree on the top 5 part you were the one that made a big deal out of him only having 3 points in the first qtr of the Giants game. I pointed out alot of top QBs don't always score in the first qtr. So I think you need to reread your posts and figure out what you said.

What are you talking about? Are u confusing me with someone else?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":1oqgybfh said:
Shanegotyou11":1oqgybfh said:
Anthony!":1oqgybfh said:
Shanegotyou11":1oqgybfh said:
Your Hella defensive Anthony. We had 3 at half vs the giants at half the week before. 60 points in 7 first half games. So an average of 8.5ppg in the first half so while he was wrong it isn't like the offense is lighting up the scoreboard in the first half. However, the last 4 games its at 11ppg in first half.

Smile.

Oh I get it you want them to light it up every qtr every platy etc, not just when it counts most. Please find me a team that every game and every qtr lights it up? I will wait. When your done an realize no team light it up every game and every Qtr, perhaps then you will not hijack what was a good thing about one of our players and try to turn it into a bad thing. The FACT is we have a top 10 scoring offense, a top 10 passing offense and you are nit picking because we don't always score a lot of points in the 1st qtr. Wel I guess Top Brady sucks because his team only score 3 points or less in the 1st qtr of several games. I guess Watson really as not that great as Houston failed to score more than 3 points in several games. I can go on but I made my point and the question is to me being hella defensive but why ar you hella finding a reason to put down your own player?

If you want false stats, go look elsewhere. Russ is top 5 QB to me and is climbing the list with his play. All I said was NORTHSEAHAWK WASNT FAR OFF HIS CLAIM LIKE YOU MADE HIM SEEM.

IF I TALK IN CAPS CAN YOU COMPREHEND? THE OFFENSE AS A WHOLE AVERAGES 8.5 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. THATD BE 17 POINYS PER GAME WHICH WOULD BE ABYSMAL. HE OR I WERENT SPEAKING ON THE WHOLE GAME. HE BROUGHT UP THE FIRST HALF AND YOU GOT DEFENSIVE AND I PROVIDED STATS THAT SHOW WE DO START SLOW IN THE FIRST HALF. THEN YOU went AT ME.

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

LOL well we agree on the top 5 part you were the one that made a big deal out of him only having 3 points in the first qtr of the Giants game. I pointed out alot of top QBs don't always score in the first qtr. So I think you need to reread your posts and figure out what you said.

You got upset at another poster for saying we only score 3 in first half. I just said he wasn't far off in his claim.

Everyone who knows me personally knows I'm a huge Russ fan and defends him a lot. I was just providing stats for your and NORTHHAWKS debate.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":168adw59 said:
Come on Anthony, Russ sucks, just accept it :2thumbs:

Here comes a poster who is always on one side of the spectrum. Who said in this thread Russ sucks?

I sure didn't. I'd never say that considering I think he is a top 5 QB. All I did was provide stats to anthony and Northseahawk debate.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":bwal54jf said:
Shanegotyou11":bwal54jf said:
Anthony!":bwal54jf said:
Shanegotyou11":bwal54jf said:

Smile.

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

Where did I say every top QB needs to put up points in first q? Where did I make such a huge deal over lack of offense?

Or did I just add stats to you and NORTHSEAHAWKS debate and you didn't like it? That's more likely. You then brought up tom Brady.

I provided stats again. 170 to 60. Huge ass difference. It's not a big deal as we have a top 5 QB and top 10 offense. People would like perfection and it won't happen. However, opinions compared to stat facts aren't that great.

I mean you couldn't read my sarcasm in the Russ and Watson thread. You instantly attacked me. Calm down. Jesus.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1i6dicbm said:
Anthony!":1i6dicbm said:
Shanegotyou11":1i6dicbm said:
Anthony!":1i6dicbm said:

FACTS OVER OPINIONS.

What are you talking about? Are u confusing me with someone else?

You wrote "Your Hella defensive Anthony. We had 3 at half vs the giants at half the week before. 60 points in 7 first half games. So an average of 8.5ppg in the first half so while he was wrong it isn't like the offense is lighting up the scoreboard in the first half. However, the last 4 games its at 11ppg in first half."

I replied "Oh I get it you want them to light it up every qtr every platy etc, not just when it counts most. Please find me a team that every game and every qtr lights it up? I will wait. When your done an realize no team light it up every game and every Qtr, perhaps then you will not hijack what was a good thing about one of our players and try to turn it into a bad thing. The FACT is we have a top 10 scoring offense, a top 10 passing offense and you are nit picking because we don't always score a lot of points in the 1st qtr. Wel I guess Top Brady sucks because his team only score 3 points or less in the 1st qtr of several games. I guess Watson really as not that great as Houston failed to score more than 3 points in several games. I can go on but I made my point and the question is to me being hella defensive but why ar you hella finding a reason to put down your own player?" and ther eyou have it

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1ncbgr36 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ncbgr36 said:

Here comes a poster who is always on one side of the spectrum. Who said in this thread Russ sucks?

I sure didn't. I'd never say that considering I think he is a top 5 QB. All I did was provide stats to anthony and Northseahawk debate.

ahh dude 1 he is being sarcastic and 2 not what I was referencing

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":2b2hvltr said:
Shanegotyou11":2b2hvltr said:
SoulfishHawk":2b2hvltr said:

ahh dude 1 he is being sarcastic and 2 not what I was referencing

You make zero sense. Go hawks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Trying to get this train back on the tracks....

There's been a lot of top coaches that said QB's need anywhere from 3 to 5 years before they really start to peak. It takes that long for the game to slow down and for them to add layers and elements to their game.

Pete himself said that it typically takes 4-5 years. He had mentioned this when Russ had that historic end of the 2015 campaign about the lights fully coming and developing.

Last year was an outlier because Russ was hurt so much. This year it looks like the typical early season slow start...typically due to the offensive line. Thing is, you can say we've had slow start to the season and we start games slow. Yet this offense is moving the ball and has been moving the ball at a very good pace. We haven't been scoring points because of young players making mistakes in key moments that costs us TD's and we settle for FG's.

The only other team in Seahawks history to have more yards at this point of the season is the 2005 Seahawks. We're also 3rd in the league in scoring and have scored more than 40 points in back to back home games. Against a banged up Redskins defense, this might end up being a 3rd game in a row.

Pass protection is progressing game to game and now we have a proven all star in Brown on the left side. This will alleviate Russ's one really bad trait, which is bailing from the pocket too early at times. And who can blame him ? He's been the most pressured QB in the league for his career. If he can get comfortable in the pocket, we're going to see 2015 second half all over again. With a better defense. And no Rodgers in the playoffs.

We just need to hold serve and we got this.

Latest posts