Russell Wilson looks shot. David carr syndrome.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Not great teams we played but 2 top 10 defenses on the road. And Ifedi gets Lawrence next week... Miller, Mack, Lawrence.. good lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":36ts5ew1 said:
Side note and im going to say this. I never knew fans rooted for their own players and coaches downfall. Im in game chat and twitter and fans are seriously happy to say "i told you russ or pete or etc sucked."

i mean cool.

Social Media is renown for attracting poor sportsmanship.

mrt144

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2vwhptww said:
DJ_CJ":2vwhptww said:
Would you be comfortable when being called up to be pocket passer when have no pocket? He could be if had. Terrible stare down on pick six but also awful play call. Preach run identity yet abandon it and yank Carson. Worried with depleted D going in and after first drive, but as much on field all night that patch work squad fought.

He had a pocket for most of the game. On one of the sacks he held onto the ball for FIVE SECONDS. What part do you understand of: YOU CANNOT DO THAT AND EXPECT GOOD RESULTS, CERTAINLY NOT WHEN YOU HANG IN THE POCKET. The announcers were saying the same thing, and noting how he was late on his reads and getting the ball out. He has to play better, and our coaches have to stop with this piece of sh** gameplan.

Conspiracy mode:

He's purposely doing this because he hates schotty but doesn't know how to express it. ;)

Halea41

Reaction score
It’s simple - he was never that good to begin with. He’s as average as average can be. Wilson is what kaepernick could’ve been if kap never lost his running back, his defense and his coaches. They’re both system guys, not elite QBs.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2rg8kqk5 said:
DJ_CJ":2rg8kqk5 said:
Would you be comfortable when being called up to be pocket passer when have no pocket? He could be if had. Terrible stare down on pick six but also awful play call. Preach run identity yet abandon it and yank Carson. Worried with depleted D going in and after first drive, but as much on field all night that patch work squad fought.

He had a pocket for most of the game. On one of the sacks he held onto the ball for FIVE SECONDS. What part do you understand of: YOU CANNOT DO THAT AND EXPECT GOOD RESULTS, CERTAINLY NOT WHEN YOU HANG IN THE POCKET. The announcers were saying the same thing, and noting how he was late on his reads and getting the ball out. He has to play better, and our coaches have to stop with this piece of sh** gameplan.

And absolutely not without fault not saying that at all. Scheming out of what works for his play is at fault also. Use shit to advantage. Bears D is legit to also not much separation but also stems to play calling as werent running routes to mix up coverage. Doug Baldwin severely missed

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":34s0gkwm said:
Use of "David Carr" syndrome makes no sense. David Carr was never good.
b

More like Kaepernick syndrome. Kaep started declining. Everyone insisted it was the OL, the coaches, FO, whatever. Kaep tried to react by holding the ball, throwing inaccurately or running with no options with declining success. The more pressure (on the field, FO, fans) the more this would happen, which would make things suck more and create more pressure. Kaep couldn't think his way out of that box, and frankly I don't see Russ doing that at this point.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
sdog1981":30ht9w3u said:
David Carr syndrome is real and Pete needs to pay with his job for allowing it.

Carr was terrible from the very beginning. He held onto the ball and got sacked. Houston switched out QB's without significantly changing the OL and the offense immediately got better. Carr's sack rate followed him to other teams.

Call it what you want, but don't call it that.

Halea41

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1j1u3xrp said:
bmorepunk":1j1u3xrp said:
b

More like Kaepernick syndrome. Kaep started declining. Everyone insisted it was the OL, the coaches, FO, whatever. Kaep tried to react by holding the ball, throwing inaccurately or running with no options with declining success. The more pressure (on the field, FO, fans) the more this would happen, which would make things suck more and create more pressure. Kaep couldn't think his way out of that box, and frankly I don't see Russ doing that at this point.

The difference is kap’s team was dismantled in his third full year, and they put he weight of a 32nd ranked defense, a clueless coach, and a depleted receiving core on the shoulders of a third-year QB still learning the game. Russell Wilson is already in his 7th full year. He’s not young anymore and he’s had a very good working environment for much of his maturation stage, unlike kap. But he’s still looks like a rookie sometimes. This is who he is. He’ll never be elite. He never was. It feels like people just blew him up coz he was likeable and a great league ambassador.

olyfan63

Reaction score
mrt144":525a4n2d said:
Conspiracy mode:

He's purposely doing this because he hates schotty but doesn't know how to express it. ;)

No, Pete is purposely doing this because he wants Russ to win Super Bowl MVP.

olyfan63

Reaction score
olyfan63":m1ywgcd6 said:
mrt144":m1ywgcd6 said:
Conspiracy mode:

No, Pete is purposely doing this because he wants Russ to win Super Bowl MVP., not Lynch.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
How about we call it revolving door sydrome because that's what the Hawks O-line looks like causing the sacks.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Halea41":mb0l2stg said:
The difference is kap’s team was dismantled in his third full year, and they put he weight of a 32nd ranked defense, a clueless coach, and a depleted receiving core on the shoulders of a third-year QB still learning the game. Russell Wilson is already in his 7th full year. He’s not young anymore and he’s had a very good working environment for much of his maturation stage, unlike kap. But he’s still looks like a rookie sometimes. This is who he is. He’ll never be elite. He never was. It feels like people just blew him up coz he was likeable and a great league ambassador.

Good point, there was a dumpster fire going at the Niners, and if we're gonna be fair about it, the 9ers wouldn't have even gotten to the 2013 title game without kicker Phil Dawson's leg. That said, once they were at that lofty position, Kaep couldn't progress past his techniques at that time. I see the same with Russ. His agile running has saved the game in past seasons. He's no longer able to do that as easily, opponents have his playbook, and he knows it. If he ever was playing his own game, he is now beholden to what he's being told to do. Rodgers and Brady call their own plays to a significant extent. Russ cannot do that.

NINEster

Reaction score
Halea41":lq06hib3 said:
It’s simple - he was never that good to begin with. He’s as average as average can be. Wilson is what kaepernick could’ve been if kap never lost his running back, his defense and his coaches. They’re both system guys, not elite QBs.

Most accurate description of Russell Wilson I've ever seen.

Thank You. :irishdrinkers:

NINEster

Reaction score
Halea41":dzo18n7a said:
SantaClaraHawk":dzo18n7a said:
bmorepunk":dzo18n7a said:
b

More truth dropping.

Kap was overcoached too soon.

Wilson was allowed to be Wilson for a damn long time........don't think we've ever seen him not be himself. If anything, we've only seen the zone read go away, mostly because of Lynch's departure. Outside of that, Wilson plays the game much the same as he always has, just more efficiently.

Meanwhile, 2014, Harbaugh was intent on changing Kap into something he wasn't (yet, if ever).

Shanahan from the jump tailor made the Redskins offense so RG3 could be functional, let alone be dangerous. If the Niners had a real OC like Shanahan or Kubiak in, Kap would have lasted a lot longer in this league and 50% of America wouldn't loathe him.

To me, they're all the same QB.......Wilson, Kap, Cam, Dak, RG3, etc. All have their unique strengths and weaknesses, but all by and large a product of the team they are on, system, coaching, etc.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
NINEster":3loz2u32 said:
Halea41":3loz2u32 said:

Both of you should go back to the plebzone where you belong. Time to take out the niner troll garbage.

NINEster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10980hm6 said:
NINEster":10980hm6 said:
Halea41":10980hm6 said:

Both of you should go back to the plebzone where you belong. Time to take out the niner troll garbage.

LOL.

Hey man, at least you had to wait until year 7 to hear the whispers.

We were getting the whispers from you guys on Kap before he even played in the Super Bowl.

Plus we have to hear all the trash talk about Jimmy G. Whatever/whomever it is Niners related, gets relentless s*** talk from people here.

So yeah, while I don't like to pile on Wilson when you guys lose, can't hold back if one of your own calls it as it is.

BTW, Vic Fangio gets another solid win over Russell Wilson. Been waiting a few years for the baller DC to get his way...

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Seymour":ujeodbxp said:
Well Shane I'm real sorry you have been through a lot. :roll:

Wilson will bounce back until he meets Donald and Suh then you can re post your bad DC news again. :roll:

Your sarcasm wasnt on point. Im disappointed in you seymour. You usually are witty.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
RW looks really good when the running game is going and he can react off of that. No running game and it all falls apart. I have no idea why our running game is bad. But it leaves us in a big hole to start the season.