Russell Wilson: passing problems

hawkfannj

Reaction score
SeaChase":9fk468p2 said:
hawkfannj":9fk468p2 said:
Dude just ain't got it . When he acualy throws the dam ball it's too high or in the dirt wtf is wrong with this guy.

I'd say he's looked rather decent so far.
Really what game are you watching?
And descent is not a word I'd like to use for our franchise QB . Back ups are " descent "

SeaChase

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3nrso6z5 said:
SeaChase":3nrso6z5 said:
hawkfannj":3nrso6z5 said:
Dude just ain't got it . When he acualy throws the dam ball it's too high or in the dirt wtf is wrong with this guy.

I'd say he's looked rather decent so far.
Really what game are you watching?
And descent is not a word I'd like to use for our franchise QB . Back ups are " descent "

Well I could never really give a true compliment because I'm anti-Wilson, so descent is almost too much..

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
From a friend that went to the Oakland game and another friend that went to this Chiefs game I asked about our WR's getting open. They both said the same thing. The middle of the field our WR's are getting open but it's better coverage on the outside. IDK if Wilson isn't seeing the field or not. If this is the case, dare I say, maybe his height is the problem? Can't see the middle as well and makes his throws more to the sidelines? IDK, i'm just frustrated as everyone else is. Go hawks! and on to Cardinals.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":275pvhde said:
From a friend that went to the Oakland game and another friend that went to this Chiefs game I asked about our WR's getting open. They both said the same thing. The middle of the field our WR's are getting open but it's better coverage on the outside. IDK if Wilson isn't seeing the field or not. If this is the case, dare I say, maybe his height is the problem? Can't see the middle as well and makes his throws more to the sidelines? IDK, i'm just frustrated as everyone else is. Go hawks! and on to Cardinals.

Okay a few things, the announcers were saying all game our wr are not getting open. The question is if they are open when are they getting open? IF it is after Wilson has moved on in his progressions that it does not matter. IF it is after he starts running then does not matter. Form what I have seen on replays most of the time when they get open its after he has moved on in his progressions or after he has started running.

His number today were very good

20/32 63% Complt, 178 yards, 2 tds, no INT, and another 71 yards rushing

So he had a good game today. However all that said most of his completions were off of his movement, not WR getting open.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Anthony!":1f85c4y3 said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":1f85c4y3 said:

Okay a few things, the announcers were saying all game our wr are not getting open. The question is if they are open when are they getting open? IF it is after Wilson has moved on in his progressions that it does not matter. IF it is after he starts running then does not matter. Form what I have seen on replays most of the time when they get open its after he has moved on in his progressions or after he has started running.

So he had a good game today. However all that said most of his completions were off of his movement, not WR getting open.

Yeah i know what you mean. Thanks for the input and I agree with you. We're back to the days where every reception is breath taking cus it doesn't happen a lot.

Ozzy

Reaction score
You can go get the all 22 tape. The wr's don't get open. If they do its long after the offensive line gets destroyed. Wilson played well today he just had no help outside of Lynch. None.

chet380

Reaction score
Anthony --

"His number today were very good

So he had a good game today."

Kearse and Baldwin had 18 targets between them for a total of 99 yards -- so, NO, he didn't have a good game today.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3kltnj6v said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":3kltnj6v said:

Sorry Anthony!, but 63% is pedestrian...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... ry=PASSING