Russell Wilson: Report says he wants to explore options with

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":358rs6v6 said:
John63":358rs6v6 said:
keasley45":358rs6v6 said:
John63":358rs6v6 said:
again then why did it not work before Wilson? Answer because it requires a better-than-AVG QB that can take over a game and make magic. those don't grow on trees and even PC knows it. AS to the Bailing himself out yeah whatever you say. By the way, do you have a link to these career 3rd down numbers? I am guessing not because as most of you are saying well this year and last was bad so they all must be bad. So let slook at it

2021 3rd down
59% complt 5.6 ypa not good
2020 complt 72% 7.5 comply HMm that's good
2019 72% 7.3 ypa That's good
2018 62% 7.7 thats still good
2017 58.3 7.1 again not good
2016 62% 5.5 again thats good
2015 70% 9 ypa thats good
2014 66% 7.1 thats good\
2013 64% 7.7 ypa again good
2012 58% 6.3 ypa not good.

So let's see out of 10 years he has had 3 bad seasons on 3rd down so that's 30% bad

To put it in perspective the GOAT Drady out of 22 years he had 2 years he only played 1 game so that leaves 20 out of the 20 he has 7 with below 60% complete that's 35% bad.

So sorry your narrative is not correct

The stat on 3rd down to focus on is conversions as much as it is completions. Not completion percentage. Russ's completion percentage on every down is fantastic. And why is that? Because defenses give us the quick, easy read because we will take it. So yeah, great that its complete... for our punters stats maybe.

But if it's 3rd and 8 and your quick bubble screen that you complete every time you throw it gets 7 yards... you're punting.

Or if you got sacked on 3rd and 3 because you held the ball and didn't hit the open guy and now it's 3rd and 12... but complete a 9 yard pass, you're punting.

It's third down completions and third down conversions, which have been not great for a long time.

And yes I now realize I said 3rd down percentage in my post. That was a mistake and you were right to jump on it. His percentage complete on 3rd is good.

as a side note and perhaps to change the narrative, the last 2 games were they went full-on Waldron they were
59% on 3rd down and 50% on 4th. So if they stay with that style of offense we are good.

You can't be serious.

You say that the Waldron offense was on display for 2.5 games. You, therefore, think you know enough about him to deduce his entire scheme, playcalling tendency, and playbook from 2.5 games?

If you think Waldron was only calling 2.5 games this entire season, you (and we!) know precisely jack $h!t about Waldron. That is absolutely nothing for a sample size.

Have you even once stopped to actually think about how precarious your fleeting, barely-there narrative on this situation is?

No, but given that means PC ball was on display the rest and we sucked I can say better try what was working than what was not. Have you even bothered to think period instead of just coming up with BS to argue about?

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome
logic says let's try more awecsome.

Oh but thanks for finally admitting we only used the Walrdron offense for 2.,5 games, that also means that you admit PC meddled again.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":16todq8j said:
John63":16todq8j said:
keasley45":16todq8j said:
John63":16todq8j said:
again then why did it not work before Wilson? Answer because it requires a better-than-AVG QB that can take over a game and make magic. those don't grow on trees and even PC knows it. AS to the Bailing himself out yeah whatever you say. By the way, do you have a link to these career 3rd down numbers? I am guessing not because as most of you are saying well this year and last was bad so they all must be bad. So let slook at it

2021 3rd down
59% complt 5.6 ypa not good
2020 complt 72% 7.5 comply HMm that's good
2019 72% 7.3 ypa That's good
2018 62% 7.7 thats still good
2017 58.3 7.1 again not good
2016 62% 5.5 again thats good
2015 70% 9 ypa thats good
2014 66% 7.1 thats good\
2013 64% 7.7 ypa again good
2012 58% 6.3 ypa not good.

So let's see out of 10 years he has had 3 bad seasons on 3rd down so that's 30% bad

To put it in perspective the GOAT Drady out of 22 years he had 2 years he only played 1 game so that leaves 20 out of the 20 he has 7 with below 60% complete that's 35% bad.

So sorry your narrative is not correct

The stat on 3rd down to focus on is conversions as much as it is completions. Not completion percentage. Russ's completion percentage on every down is fantastic. And why is that? Because defenses give us the quick, easy read because we will take it. So yeah, great that its complete... for our punters stats maybe.

But if it's 3rd and 8 and your quick bubble screen that you complete every time you throw it gets 7 yards... you're punting.

Or if you got sacked on 3rd and 3 because you held the ball and didn't hit the open guy and now it's 3rd and 12... but complete a 9 yard pass, you're punting.

It's third down completions and third down conversions, which have been not great for a long time.

And yes I now realize I said 3rd down percentage in my post. That was a mistake and you were right to jump on it. His percentage complete on 3rd is good.

as a side note and perhaps to change the narrative, the last 2 games were they went full-on Waldron they were
59% on 3rd down and 50% on 4th. So if they stay with that style of offense we are good.

You can't be serious.

You say that the Waldron offense was on display for 2.5 games. You, therefore, think you know enough about him to deduce his entire scheme, playcalling tendency, and playbook from 2.5 games?

If you think Waldron was only calling 2.5 games this entire season, you (and we!) know precisely jack $h!t about Waldron. That is absolutely nothing for a sample size.

Have you even once stopped to actually think about how precarious your fleeting, barely-there narrative on this situation is?

Yes John is serious, he is serious because he said that he has access to all sideline conversations between pete and waldron and wilson.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Look, at least 1/3 of the fan base does not want Pete here.

Do you think someone like Wilson would? Honestly?

Right now our QB is the difference between us being a 5 win team and a 10 win team.

If you think he is not aware of this as well, then you must be incredibly optimistic.

I don't think Pete is competent or capable enough to be even an above-average coach in this league.

But that is immaterial.

The question is whether Wilson believes he can do better under someone else. The answer to that question is an almost certain yes.

Wilson will be stuck here, likely because of cap reasons, but it will likely be another weird year of him complaining and being passive-aggressive.

If you think having a QB that is not only not All-In but one foot out the door is a recipe for winning? Sure, be optimistic. But otherwise, it will basically be his farewell tour.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
"sources"
"report"
"insider"

These words sure get thrown around a lot. He's under contract for 2 more years, he can't "explore" anything. It's tampering :roll:
IF a team offers them a trade, they have to come to him and see if he's down to accept it. But he can't just start making calls.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":x936gj86 said:
Maelstrom787":x936gj86 said:
John63":x936gj86 said:
keasley45":x936gj86 said:

You can't be serious.

No, but given that means PC ball was on display the rest and we sucked I can say better try what was working than what was not. Have you even bothered to think period instead of just coming up with BS to argue about?

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

Oh but thanks for finally admitting we only used the Walrdron offense for 2.,5 games, that also means that you admit PC meddled again.
Sounds like just more conjecture than actual proof...something you point out in every Wilson is gone thread. How do you know this?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":k6cugpbh said:
John63":k6cugpbh said:
Maelstrom787":k6cugpbh said:
John63":k6cugpbh said:

You can't be serious.

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

Sounds like just more conjecture than actual proof...something you point out in every Wilson is gone thread. How do you know this?

For everyone who gets upset there’s no hard proof he wants gone. You could flip it and say there’s no hard proof he doesn’t want gone either. Oh but he said he wants to stay in an interview, yeah just about every athlete and coach says the same thing right before they leave too so interviews are useless. Sources speculation and rumors are just that, they aren’t proof that being said there’s enough times they are true that it’s hard to ignore as well. How often do big stories break without rumors leading up to it in the NFL, very rarely.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3twu90ur said:
Maelstrom787":3twu90ur said:
John63":3twu90ur said:
keasley45":3twu90ur said:

You can't be serious.

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

I didn't state that anywhere. John, you really need to try harder to read these posts, man. You're barely making enough sense to understand.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2cdye50i said:
John63":2cdye50i said:
Maelstrom787":2cdye50i said:
John63":2cdye50i said:

You can't be serious.

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

He doesn't. He doesn't reference anything apart from basic stat lines, yet actually expects us to believe that he can deduce a brand new coordinators entire offensive philosophy (as if it isn't still evolving) from what he claims are 2.5 games of actual playcalls, the rest being purposefully usurped by a jealous Pete Carroll.

It is pants-on-head absolute lunacy, and shame on anyone who defends it.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Well Russ closed his segment out with the Mannings last night with a "go hawks" Or was that calculated knowing if he didn't say it, speculation would fly :)

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3btrnkr0 said:
Cyrus12":3btrnkr0 said:
John63":3btrnkr0 said:
Maelstrom787":3btrnkr0 said:
You can't be serious.

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

He doesn't. He doesn't reference anything apart from basic stat lines, yet actually expects us to believe that he can deduce a brand new coordinators entire offensive philosophy (as if it isn't still evolving) from what he claims are 2.5 games of actual playcalls, the rest being purposefully usurped by a jealous Pete Carroll.

It is pants-on-head absolute lunacy, and shame on anyone who defends it.

I am the biggest supporter of John63, we all should appreciate John because dot net would be less fun without him, yes, debates will be more logical or make more sense, but less fun and smiles.

Go John63.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1f2loenb said:
John63":1f2loenb said:
Maelstrom787":1f2loenb said:
John63":1f2loenb said:

You can't be serious.

Le me make iit simple

14.5 games we suck
2.5 we are awesome

I didn't state that anywhere. John, you really need to try harder to read these posts, man. You're barely making enough sense to understand.

I am making a lot of sense but just keep denying it, like a lot of stuff around here if you keep denying enough other swill agree like sheep.

I will help you again

Fact, after game 1 PC came on and, said he and Waldron talked and he now knows what we want here.
Fact 2 game 2 the motion, the tempo was gone
fact 3 it was shown on on this forum how we went from top 5 in motion game1 to bottom 5 games 2-15
fact 4 games 16-17 we were top 5 in motion.

Those are facts and indicate a change in offensive philosophy from games 1 -2- that continued to game 16 where another change happened for games 16 and 17 where motion was back.

Anyone with any intelligence can see this and since we also know for a fact Wlardon offense revolves around motion, tempo, and deception, and PC offense does not know that the change from game 1-2 was back to PC style and from 15-16 back to Waldron.

Now here is where I give PC his props as in listening to everyone after the games (16 and 17) it seems they have found a happy medium between what PC wants, what Waldron Wants, and what Wilson wants. We will see what next year brings. This if it remains is a good thing for the Hawks.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
GemCity":2s0qqshn said:
Fact…RW will win another SuperBowl before Seattle does.
What SuperBowl did Russ win? Forty-Eight? Nah. That was Marshawn and the LOB.

John63

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1za7vmer said:
GemCity":1za7vmer said:

Right Lynch and his 2.6 ypa and 39-yards on 15 carries really

Wilson completed 72% of his passes, 8.2 ypa, 2 tds, 87.8 QBR, and 123 Passer rating.

Yeah Wilson was as responsible for that win and getting there as the LOB and Lynch.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Players that are committed to a team dont say things like exploring all options. If he was committed..he would say I'm coming back next year and were gonna win.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2hbz43nk said:
Players that are committed to a team dont say things like exploring all options. If he was committed..he would say I'm coming back next year and were gonna win.
When one is not playing in the playoffs, one said something to pull the spot lights back on to oneself.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

olyfan63

Reaction score
John63":2jjrt1j5 said:
WmHBonney":2jjrt1j5 said:
GemCity":2jjrt1j5 said:

Wilson completed 72% of his passes, 8.2 ypa, 2 tds, 87.8 QBR, and 123 Passer rating.

Yeah Wilson was as responsible for that win and getting there as the LOB and Lynch.
SB48 MVP: LB Darren Smith.
SB48 "REAL" MVP (In my book) Cliff Avril.
SB48 "REAL" MVP Alt1: Kam Bam.

That 2013 Defense destroyed that Broncos offense. We could have had Trent Dilfer at QB and won that game.

I'm sure that still sticks in Russell's craw to not even be in the conversation for MVP of SB48. The 2013 defense and LOB took over that game.

In SB49, Russell had his chance to be the MVP and he choked it away with "the pick". It's taken years for me to fully grasp that it was Russell's failings that led to that, as much or more than any other factor. All he could do was "trust the playcall", he couldn't "read the defense" and "take what the defense is giving you" the way that MVP Brady did.

I love Russell, he has QB SuperPowers, deep ball, ability to avoid turnovers, scrambling ability, throwing on the run, but he has frickin sucked at moving the chains on 3rd downs and routinely passes up move-the-chains type plays to play hero-ball. He is out of balance. He struggles to read many types of NFL defenses, and needs to be protected with a strong running game, and can't win in the playoffs past the Wildcard round without an elite defense. Russell can't carry a team in a playoff game with his passing. Who can? Joe Burrow. Justin Herbert. Patrick Mahomes. Josh Allen. Tom Brady. In one SB, Nick Foles. We can't put together a deep-playoff-run roster with Russell tying up so much cap and underperforming his contract, badly underperforming this year.

There were super-promising signs the last few games, the emergence of Waldron's offense, improved 3rd down conversions, Rashaad Penny, the emerging O-Line (and that increasingly remarkable Jake Curhan find, and even Pocic playing quite well). I've felt Russell had a buy-in problem to Waldron's offense much of the season.

I've come to believe that Richard Sherman had it more right than wrong as expressed in this article:
https://www.businessinsider.com/richard ... ift-2017-5
Pete protected Russell from having to actually learn to read NFL-level defenses beyond the rudiments, and it cost the team SB49. The article talks about that fugly 6-6 tie with the Cardinals a few years back where Russell sucked, the O did nothing, and the D played at heroic levels.

We tried the LRC experiment, and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to go back to that one.

As far as Wilson's future with Seattle, Sgt. Largent expressed it well:
Sgt. Largent":2jjrt1j5 said:
-snip0
If you were Pete and John, would you entertain trading Russell this off season? Because if not, then you're also saying you're ready to make him the highest paid QB next off season, because that's what he's going to want for his next extension.

So if you or anyone is in the don't trade Russ camp no matter what? Then you need to be mindful of what's going to happen next off season, and that's paying him 50M+ so he's the highest paid QB in the league.

So while some people think we don't need to worry about him now, they're not taking into account long term, and risking more injuries, continued deterioration of his play and his value being far less next off season.

If Russ doesn't buy in to Waldron's system and continues his delusions of being Brady-level, or even Burrow-level, or Herbert-level, I say time for Pete and John to move on, rebuild that elite defense, get draft picks, build a young and cheap road-grader running game O-Line, and start winning Divisional Round playoff games again. Even Jared Goff, carried by that great Rams defense, got the Rams to a Super Bowl a couple years ago.

Let Russell pursue his silly fantasy of going to New York and turning a franchise around. Russell can't "carry a team" to and through the playoffs without a pounding running game and an elite defense. Never has. He's underperforming his contract. By a lot. Pete has tried to do it Russell's way, pay the "star" QB, and he's seen it doesn't work in the NFL for his system. Russell IMO has at most 2 good years left in Seattle. Father Time is still undefeated. There's no guarantee Russell will be better than industry average in age-based skills decay. If Russell wants to win championships, let Wilson take a pay cut, like Manning did, like Brady did, to allow the team to bring in more overall talent. Russell isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is, and do what Brady and Manning did to help their team win. Unless and until Russell does that, he's just a divisive poser, committed only to RUSSELL.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/artic ... cial-move/
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/124 ... y-cut-2015

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
olyfan63":fuj8ccwg said:
John63":fuj8ccwg said:
WmHBonney":fuj8ccwg said:
GemCity":fuj8ccwg said:

SB48 MVP: LB Darren Smith.
SB48 "REAL" MVP (In my book) Cliff Avril.
SB48 "REAL" MVP Alt1: Kam Bam.

That 2013 Defense destroyed that Broncos offense. We could have had Trent Dilfer at QB and won that game.

I'm sure that still sticks in Russell's craw to not even be in the conversation for MVP of SB48. The 2013 defense and LOB took over that game.

In SB49, Russell had his chance to be the MVP and he choked it away with "the pick". It's taken years for me to fully grasp that it was Russell's failings that led to that, as much or more than any other factor. All he could do was "trust the playcall", he couldn't "read the defense" and "take what the defense is giving you" the way that MVP Brady did.

I love Russell, he has QB SuperPowers, deep ball, ability to avoid turnovers, scrambling ability, throwing on the run, but he has frickin sucked at moving the chains on 3rd downs and routinely passes up move-the-chains type plays to play hero-ball. He is out of balance. He struggles to read many types of NFL defenses, and needs to be protected with a strong running game, and can't win in the playoffs past the Wildcard round without an elite defense. Russell can't carry a team in a playoff game with his passing. Who can? Joe Burrow. Justin Herbert. Patrick Mahomes. Josh Allen. Tom Brady. In one SB, Nick Foles. We can't put together a deep-playoff-run roster with Russell tying up so much cap and underperforming his contract, badly underperforming this year.

There were super-promising signs the last few games, the emergence of Waldron's offense, improved 3rd down conversions, Rashaad Penny, the emerging O-Line (and that increasingly remarkable Jake Curhan find, and even Pocic playing quite well). I've felt Russell had a buy-in problem to Waldron's offense much of the season.

I've come to believe that Richard Sherman had it more right than wrong as expressed in this article:
https://www.businessinsider.com/richard ... ift-2017-5
Pete protected Russell from having to actually learn to read NFL-level defenses beyond the rudiments, and it cost the team SB49. The article talks about that fugly 6-6 tie with the Cardinals a few years back where Russell sucked, the O did nothing, and the D played at heroic levels.

We tried the LRC experiment, and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to go back to that one.

As far as Wilson's future with Seattle, Sgt. Largent expressed it well:
Sgt. Largent":fuj8ccwg said:
-snip0
If you were Pete and John, would you entertain trading Russell this off season? Because if not, then you're also saying you're ready to make him the highest paid QB next off season, because that's what he's going to want for his next extension.

So if you or anyone is in the don't trade Russ camp no matter what? Then you need to be mindful of what's going to happen next off season, and that's paying him 50M+ so he's the highest paid QB in the league.

So while some people think we don't need to worry about him now, they're not taking into account long term, and risking more injuries, continued deterioration of his play and his value being far less next off season.

If Russ doesn't buy in to Waldron's system and continues his delusions of being Brady-level, or even Burrow-level, or Herbert-level, I say time for Pete and John to move on, rebuild that elite defense, get draft picks, build a young and cheap road-grader running game O-Line, and start winning Divisional Round playoff games again. Even Jared Goff, carried by that great Rams defense, got the Rams to a Super Bowl a couple years ago.

Let Russell pursue his silly fantasy of going to New York and turning a franchise around. Russell can't "carry a team" to and through the playoffs without a pounding running game and an elite defense. Never has. He's underperforming his contract. By a lot. Pete has tried to do it Russell's way, pay the "star" QB, and he's seen it doesn't work in the NFL for his system. Russell IMO has at most 2 good years left in Seattle. Father Time is still undefeated. There's no guarantee Russell will be better than industry average in age-based skills decay. If Russell wants to win championships, let Wilson take a pay cut, like Manning did, like Brady did, to allow the team to bring in more overall talent. Russell isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is, and do what Brady and Manning did to help their team win. Unless and until Russell does that, he's just a divisive poser, committed only to RUSSELL.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/artic ... cial-move/
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/124 ... y-cut-2015

The best time to trade Wilson was last off-season,
The second best time to trade Wilson is either this off-season.

Wilson's prowess was his elite athleticism and deep balls, his athleticism will keep deteriorating with age. With that his short comings will be amplified. Pete messed up by not trading him last off-season, lol, I did my part being that lone voice advocating to trade him this time last year. Our front office failed to strike when the iron was hot, although leaked press now indicated the iron wasn't so hot, we didn't receive can't refuse offers.

At this point, his trade value could be low after a sub par season, should we gamble that he will improve some in coming season to boost up his trade value a bit? That's a decision for Pete and John.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There is a weird attempt to reframe Wilson as some kind of unholy love child of Jeff Blake and Rex Grossman.

When in reality he produced behind a godawful mindnumbingly bad OL for most of his career and did so in the clutch exceptionally well.

When in reality he was likely the difference between 5 wins and 10 wins in a season.

It is absolutely correct to state that without Carroll, we never are a winning team for 10+ years.

But that was the old Carroll, this aging Carroll has none of the plusses and all of the minuses.

Wilson is a bit smarmy, full of himself, and maybe even narcissistic. But he is also an incredible QB to have on your team and is the reason we have been winning for the past 5+ years.

Some of his brand-building/image-building rubs people the wrong way. But it works. You cannot deny he is where he is through a lot of that. Hard to fault a plan that works just because you don't like how it looks.

So it will be interesting to watch Wilson thrive somewhere else, and put this stupid narrative that he is somehow a terrible QB to rest - that all he can do is throw deep balls.

And Pete is going to be exposed as a barely .500 coach that likely would have been little more than .500 this past 5 years without Wilson. He is going to crash and burn. (So many Pete fans are going to rush to spin excuses for him.)

We probably need to burn it all down anyway, going out in a flaming death-spiral of losing at least could be entertaining.

But it is almost certain that Wilson will move on after one more year, succeed elsewhere, and Pete will never reach the playoffs again without him.

keasley45

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1k0m7gzy said:
There is a weird attempt to reframe Wilson as some kind of unholy love child of Jeff Blake and Rex Grossman.

When in reality he produced behind a godawful mindnumbingly bad OL for most of his career and did so in the clutch exceptionally well.

When in reality he was likely the difference between 5 wins and 10 wins in a season.

It is absolutely correct to state that without Carroll, we never are a winning team for 10+ years.

But that was the old Carroll, this aging Carroll has none of the plusses and all of the minuses.

Wilson is a bit smarmy, full of himself, and maybe even narcissistic. But he is also an incredible QB to have on your team and is the reason we have been winning for the past 5+ years.

Some of his brand-building/image-building rubs people the wrong way. But it works. You cannot deny he is where he is through a lot of that. Hard to fault a plan that works just because you don't like how it looks.

So it will be interesting to watch Wilson thrive somewhere else, and put this stupid narrative that he is somehow a terrible QB to rest - that all he can do is throw deep balls.

And Pete is going to be exposed as a barely .500 coach that likely would have been little more than .500 this past 5 years without Wilson. He is going to crash and burn. (So many Pete fans are going to rush to spin excuses for him.)

We probably need to burn it all down anyway, going out in a flaming death-spiral of losing at least could be entertaining.

But it is almost certain that Wilson will move on after one more year, succeed elsewhere, and Pete will never reach the playoffs again without him.

This constant effort to twist any critique of Wilson into hate or at best the fault of a weak team around him amazing.

It's not as if he doesn't put on tape, week after week after week after season now, the EXACT same game he's had forever... that btw, is so consistently 'Russel' that without flipping the play script and intentionally playing off of the run, allows defenses to scheme us into a corner, pretty easily.

Yeah, he's played behind poor offensive lines. But let's not fool ourselves into believing that when he drops back and has adequate protection, he's Brady, Brees, Rodgers or whoever else he fancies himself to be.

The holes in his game have been isolated time and time again, outside of the success or failure of the o-line.

And the fact remains that on known passing downs, he's not great. On third down conversions, he's not great.

That's not opinion. That's not the haters on .net making things up. If someone wants to be angry about it, they should drop Russ an email and tell him to maybe push beating 2 high to the top of his '5am , first guy in the building', list of film study priorities.

And might he be successful somewhere else? Maybe. But if the last 10 years are any clue, his flaws aren't the type to be solved by putting him in an offense more complex ( ie KC-like) than the one we have now. He misses wide open receivers as it is, when at times it looks like they're the primary.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":m1h6256a said:
Why do people keep downplaying this? This is a consistent problem now, not just clickbait crap. He’s sick of the system and style that is stunting him. The franchise chose Pete so Wilson wants to leave and quite frankly I don’t blame him.

I'm sure Wilson would crush it in a Air Raid system with Cliff Kingsbury. Kyler Murray crushed it against the Rams :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts