Russell Wilson the human pinata

Tinymac2

Reaction score
Good video.

My take away is that there is a lot of fault to go around. The line, the scheme, the QB, and the receivers. It should all improve and hopefully quick. The corner blitz was obvious. We are better than that.

adeltaY

Reaction score
JimmyG":2zr8irls said:
oregonhawkfan":2zr8irls said:
That was an amazing video, thanks for posting. I think I learned more about offensive and defensive line play than I ever thought I knew in the past.
Agreed, it was a very insightful video. Definitely went into a lot of the finer nuances of football. I especially loved his breakdown of Von Miller's sack; the level of detail -- like breaking down what Miller did with left hand, and then what he did with his right hand -- was incredible.

A couple days ago someone referenced The Athletic (I think); the Athletic said one of the six sacks was Wilson's fault. Brett Kollmann, however, attributed half of the sacks to Wilson.

I believe he said three of the total twelve sacks Wilson has taken. Maybe he was referring to one of the games only but I thought it was the total through two games.

OP
OP
S

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
adeltaY":3c20i6cy said:
JimmyG":3c20i6cy said:
oregonhawkfan":3c20i6cy said:
That was an amazing video, thanks for posting. I think I learned more about offensive and defensive line play than I ever thought I knew in the past.
Agreed, it was a very insightful video. Definitely went into a lot of the finer nuances of football. I especially loved his breakdown of Von Miller's sack; the level of detail -- like breaking down what Miller did with left hand, and then what he did with his right hand -- was incredible.

A couple days ago someone referenced The Athletic (I think); the Athletic said one of the six sacks was Wilson's fault. Brett Kollmann, however, attributed half of the sacks to Wilson.

I believe he said three of the total twelve sacks Wilson has taken. Maybe he was referring to one of the games only but I thought it was the total through two games.
He was talking about both of the games. He even had some Broncos footage in there.

Decimation

Reaction score
This might be the season he finally gets injured. But Russ will find a way to avoid that, because he’s a magician and knows how to make plays out of nothing.

Let’s not ignore the packers NFC championship. We know he has the magic. It’s the coaching! Pete is too stubborn.

Tinymac2

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2j5ra887 said:
adeltaY":2j5ra887 said:
JimmyG":2j5ra887 said:
oregonhawkfan":2j5ra887 said:

He was talking about both of the games. He even had some Broncos footage in there.

I'm not jumping on the anti RW train but he specifically says, " 3 of the 6 sacks he takes against Chicago". Just to be prosise. 11:44 - 11:50.

It's a team sport. I just hope we fix it and fast.