Russellmania Believer: Fortenbaugh at National Football Post

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I think many of the national guys had never watched a full game of Wilson and after this last playoff they finally saw what we loyal fans have seen all season. Wilson is a legit NFL QB!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
And when Wilson sprinted downfield to throw the block that paved the way for Marshawn Lynch’s game-winning score, I knew that the time had finally come. Not just to write this article, but to start planning my first trip to CenturyLink Field for a primetime Seahawks game. And not to take up space in the warm and comfortable press box, but to sit in the stands, with the true believers. The ones who have supported Wilson and this Seahawks team from day one.

That's what stands out most to me about this one. Well done - and the author will be in for a huge surprise!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Great to see a writer/prognosticator man up. Fun read but if you didn't read the comments, there is one by a poster who agrees with the writer and was on the same band wagon at the beginning of the season. He posted a link stating that he has a message for Wilson now and if you didn't click the link, I recommend you do. It's short and I laughed.

Linky thinky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_MYX_Oto0

Latest posts