RW

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
RW is now 15-5 in his first 20 regular season games and 1-1 in the playoffs with 7 come from behind victories.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Well if he didn't have Marshawn Lynch, all-pro OL in Okung and Unger, or even a OL at all, and a high-flying contortionist in Baldwin that seems to always bail him out at the most critical times and a pretty good defense that includes the scary Legion of Boom, he'd have not even a quarter of those wins.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
So you are saying Russell could win 3 or 4 games playing all by himself?

Joey13091

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1kblkglo said:
Well if he didn't have Marshawn Lynch, all-pro OL in Okung and Unger, or even a OL at all, and a high-flying contortionist in Baldwin that seems to always bail him out at the most critical times and a pretty good defense that includes the scary Legion of Boom, he'd have not even a quarter of those wins.

Nobody goes 15-5 or even wins a game by themselves.

That stat shows Russell is a great leader.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Joey13091":1ov6v8va said:
-The Glove-":1ov6v8va said:

Giphy

Starrman44

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3v2ltbzb said:
So you are saying Russell could win 3 or 4 games playing all by himself?

Definitely. I think going 11 on 1 he would probably only have 2 wins max.

OP
OP
SSEHAWK

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2a6brs30 said:
Joey13091":2a6brs30 said:
-The Glove-":2a6brs30 said:

Giphy

Geezuz dude, doesn't that go with out saying. There's 53 men on the roster. I was trying to point out how great of a leader our 75th pick was.

I guess I need to communicate a little better.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SSEHAWK":3sv8o247 said:
-The Glove-":3sv8o247 said:
Joey13091":3sv8o247 said:
-The Glove-":3sv8o247 said:

Giphy

Geezuz dude, doesn't that go with out saying. There's 53 men on the roster. I was trying to point out how great of a leader our 75th pick was.

I guess I need to communicate a little better.

I didn't think I needed to communicate that I was being sarcastic with my original post

-The Glove-

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1zrfvzb0 said:
^ honestly! I wasn't sure if you were serious or not either. Props.

Lol I purposely made it extra ridiculous as to avoid confusion...guess it didn't work :grin:

OP
OP
SSEHAWK

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
Glove, now that I re read you post I can appreciate the sarcasm, I thought it was ridiculous when I first read it. I just didn't do the math. my apologies.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1u8vk1sn said:
Seems to be doing alright without Unger, Okung and Breno.....among others while working with what the vast majority consider an average WR group.

(Dang it! Sarcasm tags are useful, please use them they get lonely.:)).

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SSEHAWK":3skvw58p said:
Glove, now that I re read you post I can appreciate the sarcasm, I thought it was ridiculous when I first read it. I just didn't do the math. my apologies.

No worries man

Latest posts