RW's New Mansion

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3aswzs4k said:
jblaze":3aswzs4k said:
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.

That entry to the theater room is from the 16th century per a prior listing. Probably appropriated off of some monument in a poor country.

RW will probably be a Pope someday. He's just getting used to living the Vatican style. ;)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Go Hawks.

It's amazing how people are so fixated on every little thing Russ does. He wins on the field, only thing that matters. Not who he's dating, where he's living, what he believes in etc.
none of it matters. Wins....now that matters.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Didn't see a single stripper pole. I'd never pay that for a house that didn't have a stripper pole.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
jblaze":74cdqw0k said:
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.

Agreed. I like Marshawn's house much better.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I take it Russell lives in the Seattle area year-round? I wonder what percentage on the team does? 10%?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well your season tickets just went up to pay for this.Enjoy the pictures :th2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":rqh2dodo said:
I take it Russell lives in the Seattle area year-round? I wonder what percentage on the team does? 10%?
I know Sherman has a house in the area.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":8e2e1n96 said:
Siouxhawk":8e2e1n96 said:
I know Sherman has a house in the area.
Cool. I just wonder how many months of the year do they reside in those monstrosities.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Looks like a fixer upper. RW will probably be up in there DIYing since he doesn't sleep.