RW's New Mansion

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3gce32b3 said:
I'm an MLS member, so here's an album of the listing photos if anyone's interested. That pic on TMZ must be from the county assessor or something - it's terrible.

http://imgur.com/a/3yldX

A little gaudy for a young man, but Ciara probably helped him pick it out.

I always have to laugh at MLS listing photos. They always look more photoshopped than an SI swimsuit edition.

Rocket

Reaction score
Whoa... in 2014 there was a permit filed for "a cable lift tram from house on bluff to waterfront landing"... valued at 25 grand.
Est Muy Opulanto !!! Viva Russell !!!
Definitely too gaudy for this kid, tho.

253hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3f2xpdcg said:
Heck, that's actually modest for a sports figure.

Sherman's was what, 1/3 of that? 2.3 mil and roughly the same square footage? Granted his isn't on the lake (and isn't trying nearly as hard to be opulent), but give me peace and quiet and simplicity out in the sticks any day.

But all of those rooms that won't have any sex happening in them...such a waste.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I always pictured Russ as a minimalist-penthouse kind of guy. Boy was I wrong.

Sherm's place, for those interested:

http://imgur.com/a/5OQ9n

This is much more appealing to me, and it's on 5 acres. It's got class, while Wilson's place is more "Trump classy".

OrFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":oax247zn said:
I liked Hasselbeck's house better.

Agreed. On the river, more down to earth, just what most people would want if they had money.

Smellyman

Reaction score
OrFan":q4802gg6 said:
SacHawk2.0":q4802gg6 said:
I liked Hasselbeck's house better.

Agreed. On the river, more down to earth, just what most people would want if they had money.

RW's has too much over the top opulence. Looks like something Trump would like or some Sheik in the Middle East.

jblaze":q4802gg6 said:
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.

exactly

Rocket

Reaction score
I'd be quite comfortable in the Sherman palace... the Wilson place would creep me the he!! out, I'd be waiting for Saddam to crawl out of a cabinet.

endzorn

Reaction score
I wonder if it comes with a personal masseuse to stroke his ego.

chris98251

Reaction score
How the rocky horror picture show 236965 1280 1024

His Butler, Maid, Personal Physician, and Entertainment coordinator.

AVL

Reaction score
Is it someplace new for the tour boats to troll by?

Next thing you know Wilson will blab about his deal with the Devil.

McGruff

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":u2sfyjku said:
A wine cellar? For his non-teetotaler friends, right?

I am sure that Russell, like many Christians, enjoys a good glass of wine or a bottle of microbrew now and then. Nothing wrong with that.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32zesac5 said:
Any other player, and nobody blinks an eye.

Not true, entirely. To me, it would be ostentatious regardless of who lives in it. But then again, ostentation is a sliding scale. I will say, however, that Russ's professed faith should lead him to emulate One who was far more simple in his lifestyle. This isn't to downplay any of Russ's humanitarian gestures, just a question about money.

Sherman's place is much more to my liking in terms of style, but still way more house than I would ever need or even want. Just because I had the money doesn't mean that's how I should spend it. I understand that they can, it's their right, and all. I'm not questioning that.

I liked Matt Hasselbeck's lodge-style the best of nearly any I've seen, but still way too big. There are too many important things in life that could use that kind of money that would make a difference in other's lives. It's not all about me.

HansGruber

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":34s71ulb said:
0909 russell wilson house 7

Russell Wilson did the impossible ... he just found a way to make Ciara's famous ass look even better -- put it in a lakeside mansion with killer views.

TMZ Sports has learned the Seahawks QB plunked down $6.7 million (of his new $88 mil contract) for the crib overlooking Lake Washington in Bellevue, WA -- and the place is insane!

7 bedrooms, 7 baths over 10,740 sq. feet ... with its own private waterfront and dock. It also has the standard stupid rich people stuff -- giant spiral staircases, chandeliers, movie theater (TV room to the rest of us), and a 1,200-bottle wine cellar.

Hell of a neighborhood too -- Bill Gates' famous spread is just 3 miles down the shoreline.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/09/seahawks- ... z3lGdyC6KL
3 miles down the shoreline, LOL. So he lives in Renton?

Ugh. First it was this ugly plain Ciara chick, and now he's buying McMansions in the burbs.

C'mon Russ, you're killing me man!