RW's New Mansion

HansGruber

Reaction score
jblaze":3tchhzch said:
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.
No, Italians have better taste. That interior looks like Martha Stewart went on a home depot shopping spree. It's what tasteless people do when given too much money and they don't know you can buy stuff without going to a strip mall in Kent.

That place isn't even gaudy. It's tacky. So full of period details it will look horrendously dated and need a total remodel in 10 years. I'd remodel it now because nothing says "white trash with money" better than a bunch of useless faux columns in the middle of your living room.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Very impressed that he stuck with an affordable home for his new contract. Beautiful home. Maybe one day I'll have a home on a lake like this...in the middle of nowhere.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
He's got a big house, on the lake, with a dock. Plus he's got tons on money to remodel. I think the place is great and you all sound silly.

Sac

Reaction score
It is entirely possible that he really liked the location and plans on gutting the inside.

Fade

Reaction score
HansGruber":3hvipozv said:
No, Italians have better taste. That interior looks like Martha Stewart went on a home depot shopping spree. It's what tasteless people do when given too much money and they don't know you can buy stuff without going to a strip mall in Kent.

That place isn't even gaudy. It's tacky. So full of period details it will look horrendously dated and need a total remodel in 10 years. I'd remodel it now because nothing says "white trash with money" better than a bunch of useless faux columns in the middle of your living room.
Kevin garnett reaction

AVL

Reaction score
What's that, about 33% of his annual football income? How many of you can pay off your home in 4 months, 3 counting side jobs.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I imagine he will have some of his family living there which is smart. They can take care of the details around the house and property while he focuses on football.

It's a bit gaudy and large, but I'm thinking he's paying for the location and privacy.

At first, it always disappoints me to hear things like '5 hours after signing his contract, Russell called Ciara and said "I'm rich now!" I would think that he doesn't need that kind of shallow self promotion. But then again, it's probably a made up, or out of context quote, so I just let it slide.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I think I like Sherm's house a little bit more especially if were located on the lake. Throw in some motorcycles and hot rods and it would be more my style if I were super wealthy.

Atradees

Reaction score
Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2010.12.11%20AM.png

I think its rad.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":u8q8s38r said:
A wine cellar? For his non-teetotaler friends, right?
He's stocking up on Recovery Water duh!
IMO it's a nice home for a modern day vampire quarterback who doesn't sleep.
Proved me wrong as I thought he'd be into futuristic architecture since he a robot.

Rocket

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":23jm59yb said:
It is entirely possible that he really liked the location and plans on gutting the inside.
Not the whole house... he's just gonna paint the sucker Blue and Green. Every wall, either Blue or Green.
Go Hawks !!!